Can anyone in GVT get EB to give up a PS3 case?

RoganSarine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
My OTHER lowball item has a cracked corner -- art work and everything is perfectly fine... So it ain't a big deal. Instead of asking Dvm8 to do some insurance stuff or give me a refund (which I wouldn't want to do to the guy), I was hoping I could get a PS3 case.

I already got 1 spare ps3 case from preordering uncharted for my Lost Planet, but now I need a 2nd one and all my local EB's in both Coquitlam Center and Lougheed Mall both won't give any up.

Anyone think they can get me one? I'll pay a small convenience fee if you're like Game_Fanatic and worship Bobby Kotick and Activision.

Bobby Kotick is a black hearted man-harpy.

You should head over to Blockbuster and see if they'll hook you up. I've seen them throw out cases before.

Don't let Rogan fool you, ragnar14. He will scam you on shipping 100%. I suggest sending it priority so there's proper mail confirmation. $10 oughta do it. ;)

Yeah Ragnar, you know that LE of MGS4 I got you at the EB door crashers? It's really a bootleg copy that's entirely in standard definition! AHAHAHaHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did you check my store, we have empty cases and HAD some PS3 ones last I checked (but it has been a while). Give us a call tomorrow.

I meant to give you a call earlier today when I was walking out of the mall (I didn't think you'd have any, but I thought since you knew a bunch of retailers you could easily get some), but it slipped my mind.

I'll call tomorrow then... I guess that means to remember to steal a bus pass from somebody if you do.

Yo Ragnar, you still up for sending me a spare PS3 box or two? (It'd be nice if gamer could get me one since we're in the same city). After seeing if I could get one off of game deals for the last 2 weeks and no go, I'd really like to put these games on my shelf.

+1 on the Blockbuster suggestion, they've often got lots and they're usually pretty good about it. Plus there's plenty of BB's around to try!

[quote name='RoganSarine']Yo Ragnar, you still up for sending me a spare PS3 box or two? (It'd be nice if gamer could get me one since we're in the same city). After seeing if I could get one off of game deals for the last 2 weeks and no go, I'd really like to put these games on my shelf.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "no go"?!? When did you come by? I have 2-3 of them in the back (and have for weeks). Next time ask for me (Brian), I'm there almost every day right now.

Alright, thanks Brian. Girlfriend picked up two for me on her way back from Douglas (Hopefully, I don't get anymore shattered cases and can get my lost planet art reprinted... Fortunately, my turok case got destroyed but somehow everything stayed in 1 piece).

bread's done
Back