can anyone recomend some good headphones?

BeAt

CAGiversary!
im thinking about just getting some sennheiser hd 202s which are relatively cheap on amazon and i heard good things anyone have any recommendations of headphones for my ipod?

Koss KSC-75s are $13 at Amazon, and they are totally, completely awesome.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...4435/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-8720885-7195134?ie=UTF8

Get two pairs and get the free shipping - they are the best-sounding headphones I've owned, but the fact that they are relatively heavy given the wire they are suspended from was probably what caused my last pair to lose the connection on one side. Given that they are only $13, they are totally worth it.

I second the KSC-75s. I usually dislike headphones that go behind your ear, but I can wear these without having discomfort even after a couple hours and they just sound really great. The Sennheiser MX500s are good as well though and are a great alternative if you prefer your phones in your ear.

Get two pairs and get the free shipping

If you look at your link you'll see that it isn't sold by Amazon.com, but by Eek Technology, so therefore does not qualify for free shipping. One unit shipping is $6. $13+6=$19, which is a buck less minus tax than buying it in store.

bread's done
Back