Can Anyone Recommend a Good DS Case?

JamesFerguson

CAGiversary!
I own a Nintendo DS (not a DSi) and I'm looking for a case for it, mainly so I can carry more than one game without lugging the bulky case for the game around too. I saw this one on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/DSi-Ultimate-Travel-Case-Nintendo-DS/dp/B0035LBLV8) but it's for the DSi XL. From what I understand the DSi XL is bigger so would my regular DS still be OK with this one?

I'm open to suggestions. This case just seems like it's a good size and would accommodate more than enough games for me to carry around.

Believe it or not, I actually bought a Deluxe traveling case that was for the GBA SP, but used it for the DS phat, and it did fit well!

I did get that case from Target about several years ago, when they were starting to clearance them out. And I later gave away the DS phat to a friend from church, just about several months after I got the DS lite. But I kept the case.

Are you just looking for a case to hold games? Or one that holds the system and a few games? If so, how many games do you want the case to hold?

Those G-Pak cases on amazon seem alright. They even say that they are compatible with the original DS.

bread's done
Back