WWE S VS, R 08
Frontlines, Res. Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
NHL 08
Madden 08
NHL 2k8
NFS: PS

PROMO
-
Buy a Edge card OR Trade towards HALO 3 and get a FREE shirt. (while in stock)

FLYER (small booklet at the counter)
-
COUPON: 5$ off any new release
-
COUPON: Get $5 off any NEW accessory purchase
-
COUPON: Buy one MADCATZ ACCESSORY get the second half off
-
Any Accessories or Games traded with Halo 3 get an additonal 20% Credit. 20 unit limit

It has always been just a small booklet but this is the first time it has some coupons in it. Not really a flyer..

If your talking about the flyer with Halo 3 on the cover, the $5 off coupons and buy 1 get 1 Madcatz are only good till today (Oct. 31st). The Halo coupons are good till November 30th.

Ya, Super late posting this. I thought I already had. The trade 3 list is still good though and if people did not know, trade 3 is up untill two weeks after the game comes out.

The edge card gives you 10% off used games and accessories. It's well worth it for $5 I've had mine for 2 years and usually get money $5 back after buying 2 used games.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The edge card gives you 10% off used games and accessories. It's well worth it for $5 I've had mine for 2 years and usually get money $5 back after buying 2 used games.[/quote]

It's a $5/year subscription isn't it? I got lured into purchasing one cause it came with a free magazine subscription to a gaming mag called GMR, which got cancelled two months after I joined -_-.

The Trade 3 isn't in the flyer: I'm guessing it's just a list somewhere, and probably varies by location. Look for games on the shelf with a "Trade-3" logo on it.

The 3 games must have a Trade in value of $8+. Depending on your EB, cases and manuals are a must. It applies to all current-gen and last-gen consoles except the GBA and PC.

Here's a TIV list: http://ebtradeinvalues.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page

Heh, I have Halo 3 still on preorder from the last T3 not picked up. No intentions to either. I'll try to swap it for GTA or AC.:applause:

[quote name='jonkaho']i have the flyer with the Halo 3 cover, on which page does the Trade 3 appear on?

thanks[/quote]

Ranzo just usually posts the list if changes every now and then Never in the flyers. Probably just straight off their emails.

i phoned a few EB stores and they told me the only trade 3 games are Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assaisins Creed, Madden 08, NHL 08, and Smash Bros.

[quote name='Nesmaster']Heh, I have Halo 3 still on preorder from the last T3 not picked up. No intentions to either. I'll try to swap it for GTA or AC.:applause:[/quote]

Worked, no problem. I now have GTA IV SE on preorder, owing another $30. Sweet!

[quote name='vicious7171']So it's trade 3 worth $8 or more for one of those games free? Please clarify.[/quote] Yes. Give them 3 games worth $8 or more each, you get one of those non-released (or just released) games for free.

Tried to trade for a PSP at Metrotown but they were anal about the condition and instructions as usual. Which is a little annoying as they're the ones who sold me their NEW Marvel Ultimate Alliance using a used game's box with no cover.

[quote name='mrelusive']Yes. Give them 3 games worth $8 or more each, you get one of those non-released (or just released) games for free.[/quote]

Thank you

[quote name='Firestorm']Tried to trade for a PSP at Metrotown but they were anal about the condition and instructions as usual. Which is a little annoying as they're the ones who sold me their NEW Marvel Ultimate Alliance using a used game's box with no cover.[/quote]

So...did you get it? Which bundle?

[quote name='Firestorm']Tried to trade for a PSP at Metrotown but they were anal about the condition and instructions as usual. Which is a little annoying as they're the ones who sold me their NEW Marvel Ultimate Alliance using a used game's box with no cover.[/quote]

+1

Bought some cheap games for the free movie tickets then tried to trade them back in... I never played it and they wanted to take off $2.00 because the discs were scratched! Hello, you sold them to me in that condition in the first place!

[quote name='gamer602']So...did you get it? Which bundle?[/quote]

I didn't get it, I'm gonna try Pacific Centre once I get the time. However, I asked the lady if the PSP's price drop meant that the Slim would be $70 after the 4 games and she said yes. Not sure if she understood me correctly though.

Wait so if I trade in halo 3 and some random ps3 game I get 20% more for the ps3 game? That's sick I have a bunch to rade in now. valid now?

I traded FFIII DS, Elite Beat Agents and Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow for Uncharted today.

Uncharted is better than the hype. I love it.

Can anyone confirm that this is still happening? And is there any updated lists?

NVM: I guess if scary perry got Uncharted yesterday, it still works.

Hm, I asked if I could get Uncharted today and they said it wasn't part of the deal. But another EB i went to said that the deal basically works for any game that has been released in the past 2 weeks. Weird...

I have been shopping at one EB manager's store for 7 years now (two locations over that time). He is the only guy I have any time for. He never screws around with me - he knows his stuff and is honest.

The other EB stores are garbage and I am loathe to go there. I'll only shop there when my preferred store is OOS.

EB stores are totally YMMV because their smart employees are smoothered in idiots.

Alright, so I got Uncharted in another EB. Its definately YMMV, so just hope you go to a "good" EB. I know they still use the exact same list mentioned in the first post, but there are differences between EBs.

Good luck

bread's done
Back