[CAN] EB Nov Deals

Ranzo

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys.

Buy a USED PS2 XB or GC and get 4 games 9.99$ or less. (your choice)

Trade in 1 game worth 8$ or more and get the DS lite for 99.99$

I thought that DS trade-in was a good deal, but then I realised that the price is no longer at $150 and that you only save about $2. But hey, this is CAG and every dollar counts.

Wow, I still thought they were $110 and that that was a price drop. Didn't realise they're at $139 now. That's a pretty good deal then.

Man that is a good deal...but you got to have a certain $8 that they accept, I always screw up by buying things way to early....the DS is like so much cheaper now....my Xbox 360 I paid 499 when it was still expensive...now a 360 with new Hdmi and new fan with 20gig is like $399.....wtf man.

DS Lite is a good deal.

[quote name='Sejad']Man that is a good deal...but you got to have a certain $8 that they accept, I always screw up by buying things way to early....the DS is like so much cheaper now....my Xbox 360 I paid 499 when it was still expensive...now a 360 with new Hdmi and new fan with 20gig is like $399.....wtf man.[/quote]

Don't forget 3 free games =p

[quote name='hilld']Guys,

How much is a pre-owned GC these days?[/quote]

GC $49.99
XB $79.99
PS2 Fat $89.99
PS2 Slim $99.99

It's in the autumn flyer.

So if I'm reading this correctly if you buy a used system you can get ANY four games $9.99 or less FREE? Pretty hot if you buy a Gamecube.

[quote name='JnJosh']Ranzo when does the buy one get one half off used deal end?[/quote]

I think it's over... haven't seen any signs up: they've been replaced by PS3 price-drop signs.

bread's done
Back