Soul Caliber 4
GH on Tour

GH Aerosmith also has trade in one of the following games and get it for $9.99:
GTA4
Mart Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros
Quake Wars
Crisis Core

Traded in GRAW, Quake 4 and Syphon Filter DM(ps2) for Ninja Gaiden.

I had 3 others that would have worked, but they wouldn't take my second GRAW (something about the disc being refurbed), and were going to charge me $2 for a scratch on Crackdown. The third was going to be Naruto UC1 (rogers bogo with SF:DM), TIV $15.

I got the one, so I guess I should be happy.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']whoa, hold on. you didn't get the whole price of GH: Aerosmith or Rock Band paid off with the trade 3, did you?

if so, which EB did you go to and how do i get there, haha[/quote]

No, not the whole price. Together they cost $262.98 but with the trade ins, it lowered to $155.99.

So trade any 3 (as long as TIV is more than $8) and I can pre order whatever the hell game I want?

Also; where do I find TIV and such? (EB newb, I usually go to other places for games)

[quote name='Ranzo']The trade 3 weekend has been extended until Thursday.[/quote]

Next Thursday or was last weekend's extended to this coming Thursday?

[quote name='kathos']Just called both my EBs, no go on the trade 3s :([/quote]

they should have received a post about it today in there mail box. try again they may not have opened it.

[quote name='deluga']If I trade 3 in for mgs4, could I pay the difference for the LE?[/quote]

Yes, I asked at my EB, they said it was $20 more.

[quote name='shifty_37']Yes, I asked at my EB, they said it was $20 more.[/quote]

Do you know if it's possible to buy the game at another EB store than where I preordered it? I already have a $5 deposit on MGS4 LE in Sherbrooke but I'm in Montreal for the summer (I could always ask my brother, I guess...)

bread's done
Back