[CAN] EBGames clearance.

Ranzo

CAGiversary!
There was at least 4 pages of price drops today.
Microsoft HDMI cable $1
Gears 3 Epic Edition $30
Infamous 2 CE $5
Uncharted 3 CE $30
Ghost recon DVD (movie) .99c
Kirby Epic Yarn $5
Pilotwings 3DS $5
Spirt Camera 3DS $20
Steel Diver 3DS $5
Street fighter vs Tekken CE $5

Sports 2009 and older .99c
many .99c DS games.

All New.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I just wanted to add some advice

Best Buy does this price matching stuff, so I called them and what they did was check it online and confirmed it, the price, but they said they will only price match if I can find one in stock, so I called a random EBgames and asked if the employee can just tell a fib (LOL) to best buy that they are holding a copy for me (tell best buy their location is near your place and ebgames is elsewhere)

I am going to try and pick up a sealed copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn sealed for $4.99 best buy now, wish me luck.

[quote name='MiNuN']Hey guys I just wanted to add some advice

Best Buy does this price matching stuff, so I called them and what they did was check it online and confirmed it, the price, but they said they will only price match if I can find one in stock, so I called a random EBgames and asked if the employee can just tell a fib (LOL) to best buy that they are holding a copy for me (tell best buy their location is near your place and ebgames is elsewhere)

I am going to try and pick up a sealed copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn sealed for $4.99 best buy now, wish me luck.[/QUOTE]

Make a in-store pick order first. I did this with a futureshop last week and saw an employee taking away the stocks while I am getting the price match.

[quote name='canuckcollector']Make a in-store pick order first. I did this with a futureshop last week and saw an employee taking away the stocks while I am getting the price match.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. Some stores are really on the ball with these shenanigans. I deep price-matched a game once, noticed a ding on the case, and when I went back in to swap it with one in better shape, the remaining stock had already been hidden.

I want to say it was a complete success

even better actually, because of their "10%" discount, I got it for $1.68 with taxes, ha ha ha.

Lets keep this between CAGs shall we?

They didn't let me pick up all 3 copies though, because they said the stock from the store they are price-matching has to match in stock too.

I have another advice to give

Today I went through the list of stores on the eb games site, I called each and every one looking for the games I am missing, BWii and Sin & Punishment, turns out one of the store I visited yesterday had excellent condition of them (I ignored the same games in other stores because the cases were battered) and Sin & Pusnishment was actually sealed and hidden, so it is worth it to ask! It wasn't out in the open at all.

Now I am missing nothing from the sale! except for all those awesome collectors...

I couldn't find Pokemon Trozei or Time Hollow, guess they are long gone now.

My price adjustment from BB.ca is done, so glad they did it so fast before I was charged the full amount for Kirby and Wario.

bread's done
Back