[CAN] FS $10 off Batman:Arkham City when you buy Deus Ex

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Got this in my email today. I don't have much more detail past what is below, but if you preorder(?) Deus Ex get $10 off the new Batman

Get $10 off Batman when you pick up Deus Ex**

**$10 coupon good for one game redemption valid Oct 18-31, 2011, in-store only. Offer is valid only on the product on the coupon. Limit one (1) coupon per purchase. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. No cash value, no rain checks. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. See in-store for full details.
Coupon sounds generic from the description above, so it might work on any game.

http://recp.mkt41.net/servlet/MailView?m=36947170&r=MzcxMjM5MjIxS0&j=MTA5ODQ4NjAyS0&mt=1

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't look like a generic coupon on their website when I ordered Deus Ex, I think it's one of those offers that is automatically applied once both games are in your cart.

Thanks for posting, anyway! :) IMO, $10 off artificially inflated price of $70 isn't a great deal. I'll wait for Batty to go down to $49.99 with steelbook, or $30-40 without before biting.

I don't understand why it's 69.99 here, while in the US it's 59.99. Seems to me Canada gets shafted on certain games, when it comes to pricing.

Actually it doesn't sound generic, scratch that. I guess one could hope Batman sells cheap at launch as the previous version did years ago, $39.99 I believe. Those days are probably long gone though.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I don't understand why it's 69.99 here, while in the US it's 59.99. Seems to me Canada gets shafted on certain games, when it comes to pricing.[/QUOTE]
It seems to mostly happen with Warner Brothers published games right now. If people would stop buying at $70 they'd have to stop selling at $70 but I guess people are buying it.

You're better off buying Deus Ex from amazon, and choosing what you want to spend you're credit on. Gotta pre-order it though.

[quote name='shinnocturne']You're better off buying Deus Ex from amazon, and choosing what you want to spend you're credit on. Gotta pre-order it though.[/QUOTE]

Amazon.ca doesn't do the credit offers do they? I don't think they do.

bread's done
Back