[CAN] GoW3 Midnight launch: anyone going?

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So is anyone going to the launch events at Midnight? BestBuy has a free t-shirt, YEAH!
Honestly, I am more interested in getting 1&2 for $15 than GoW3 right now. Of course, the only way to get it for that price is by getting GoW3 at the midnight launch. Decisions, decisions...

Or maybe some CAGs are saving their energy for the Twilight: New Moon Launch instead? :lol:

The question is: what are the deals at EB?

I would not mind a Trade 1 + X$ credit for God of War Collection or something in that range...

No midnight launch at EB in Quebec, but I might go early morning release (8 am at some stores, not all) if they have a good deal for GOW Collection.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
Or maybe some CAGs are saving their energy for the Twilight: New Moon Launch instead? :lol:[/QUOTE]

YOU KNOW IT!:lol:

But seriously I think I might hit up Best Buy tonight to try and get a t-shirt if I can find someone to go with me, hate standing in line by myself :bomb:

[quote name='cashinstinct']The question is: what are the deals at EB?

I would not mind a Trade 1 + X$ credit for God of War Collection or something in that range...

No midnight launch at EB in Quebec, but I might go early morning release (8 am at some stores, not all) if they have a good deal for GOW Collection.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping 1&2 drops in price quickly, $25 or less is my sweet spot. I know 3 will drop in price very quickly, so spending $60 for something I may not play for 6 months is kinda dumb.
Quebecers always get screwed, tabernac!

[quote name='kgroat']YOU KNOW IT!:lol:

But seriously I think I might hit up Best Buy tonight to try and get a t-shirt if I can find someone to go with me, hate standing in line by myself :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Taylor Lautner had his shirt off for, like 12 minutes. I'm hoping the bonus material has even more dreamy extras of him without a shirt :drool:

:rofl:
but seriously, I don't want to line up for a shirt by myself. That's another reason I won't go, I don't wanna stand there in line like a putz by myself. Being with buddies always enhances the experience!

Isnt the GOW collection $30 not $15 after the $15 off?

but on topic, I have the game PO'd at EB so Ill just grab it tmrw, it sucks how BB is only doing a midnight release at 6 locations across Canada, last midnight release I went to was for CODMW2

[quote name='d_bomb_23']Isnt the GOW collection $30 not $15 after the $15 off?

but on topic, I have the game PO'd at EB so Ill just grab it tmrw, it sucks how BB is only doing a midnight release at 6 locations across Canada, last midnight release I went to was for CODMW2[/QUOTE]

$15 after the rebate. Regular price is $30.

I went to one of the six locations last night and was somewhat surprised when only about 20 people showed up. Not sure what it was like elsewhere, but if they had a turnout like mine did I can't really say I blame them for only setting it up at 6 stores.

Do any stores have the ultimate edition or did you pretty much have to pre-order it to get one?

after playing some of it, I wouldn't mind the ultimate edition, game is amazing!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Being with buddies always enhances the experience![/QUOTE]

excellent word to use on a gaming forum :lol::applause::roll:

every other press release or patch talks about enhancing things

bread's done
Back