Can I Buy Wii Points Online???

tipp007

CAG Veteran
I Would Like To Know If I Am Able To Purchase Wii Points Online? Is This Possible? I Wanted To Know If I Could Purchase With A Cc And Get The Code Right Away, As I Have Went To 3 Stores And No One Has Them. Please Let Me Know Thanks

[quote name='tipp007']I Would Like To Know If I Am Able To Purchase Wii Points Online? Is This Possible? I Wanted To Know If I Could Purchase With A Cc And Get The Code Right Away, As I Have Went To 3 Stores And No One Has Them. Please Let Me Know Thanks[/quote]

did you conscientiously capitalize every word in your post for a reason? ;)

[quote name='HuBu']Can you purchase them just like the card (2000 pts) or can you just pay for a specific amount?[/QUOTE]

You can purchase 1000, 2000, 3000 or 5000.

[quote name='oppie1']did you conscientiously capitalize every word in your post for a reason? ;)
[/quote]
It means he Caps Locked his entire post.

You guys.. if you have caps lock on, it does that. He didn't capitalize every word.. just a guy with the caps lock on.

What Type Of Idiot Types With Caps Lock On All The Time? Don't They Know That Means Your Shouting In Internet Speak!?!

[quote name='furyk']What Type Of Idiot Types With Caps Lock On All The Time? Don't They Know That Means Your Shouting In Internet Speak!?![/quote]WHAT?

Edit: I totally broke the Caps Lock filter, but I don't know how.

[quote name='botticus']WHAT?

Edit: I totally broke the Caps Lock filter, but I don't know how.[/quote]
Doesn't work with quotes since the quote tags aren't capitalized.

[quote name='Legolas813']Why do people look for Wii points cards instore when you can buy them online?[/quote]

1. You don't have a Credit Card.
2. The GGC at Best Buy or a B2G1F sale somewhere.

seriouscat.jpg

[quote name='Legolas813']Why do people look for Wii points cards instore when you can buy them online?[/quote]
They only accept Visa/MC... where's the AmEx love? :( That's the same reason I finally caved and bought some generic component cables at Wal-Mart today instead of waiting for stores to stock Nintendo's.

[quote name='lmz00']They only accept Visa/MC... where's the AmEx love? :( That's the same reason I finally caved and bought some generic component cables at Wal-Mart today instead of waiting for stores to stock Nintendo's.[/quote]

bah they dont take discover either? lol i'll just wait till bestbuy gets them in stock one of these days... should prob beat twilight princess anyways

bread's done
Back