Can I cancel my GTAIV preorder from bestbuy?

as50193

CAGiversary!
I just saw the deal for GTAIV at CC, and was thinking to get it at CC, and return my preorder at best buy. Do you think they'll accept the receipt only?

Note:Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I don't really traverse CAG forums.

BB doesn't give refunds on preorders with or without the receipt.
If there is some kind of deal at CC, BB will price match it, unless its an item or GC, not $ off. I have no idea, as GTA doesn't appeal to me.

[quote name='darkslime']BB doesn't give refunds on preorders with or without the receipt.
If there is some kind of deal at CC, BB will price match it, unless its an item or GC, not $ off. I have no idea, as GTA doesn't appeal to me.[/QUOTE]

That is 100% incorrect. I got my $5 refunded for my Crisis Core reserve when I decided I wanted the normal cover instead.

OP all you need to do is take your receipt to customer service and they will give you a refund.

I work at Best Buy. They will give you a refund for your pre-order no questions asked. But if you want the $10 Gift Card that Circuit City has when you go in on Tuesday just bring the ad (or you can just tell them, they can look it up online) and they will give you a $10 Gift Card (i.e. Price Match the offer).

bread's done
Back