Can I get some eBay assistance?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
I'm still very new to selling on eBay, and I had a question regarding the current bidders I have. Is there a list that I can pull up to see who's willing to bid how much? And am I able to deny someone a bid if they have 0 feedback? I asked 0 feedback'ers to email me before bidding, but this person didn't.

And I'm not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this, but I figured since it's not video game deals related, why not :lol:

If this person wins, and ends up paying me for the item, he can't pull anything shady could he? And if he decides not to pay, what can I do from there?

There's a certain "reasonable" amount of time they have to pay (check eBay for details, i believe they've changed the number of days), after which you can relist the item. Bit of a pain to have to relist, especially if you want to sell it now, but the risk is low.

If the Buyer pays by eCheck, WAIT until the eCheck clears through Paypal. If Buyer pays instantly, you can ship immediately. (Paypal will inform you of which payment you received.)

Obviously, cover your tracks as the Seller. Ship with Delivery Confirmation, keep pictures of your item(s), heck, take a picture of the item(s) in the box with the shipping/auction information in the picture. If they don't pay within a few days after being invoiced, do NOT threaten them - eBay frowns on this heavily - just gently remind them that you're still awaiting payment and that the item is ready to ship.

In the 9 years I've been selling on eBay, I only truly had trouble twice - and neither time was from a new bidder. Hopefully your experience with a new user will go smoothly.

bread's done
Back