Can I preorder with cash at EBgames?

DeadbeatGa

CAGiversary!
I hope this is the right section for this, sorry I'm new lol. I want to preorder Max Payne, but the problem is I'm going to be switching bank accounts in the near future so I won't be able to use my present debit card. Can I preorder games in full with cash at ebgames? Just saving a trip and a bit of embarrassment if I can't.

The trade-in value of cash actually dropped to $.20 for every $1 last night, but bottlecaps are still holding at a 1/$1 ratio.

[quote name='yourlefthand']Yes, you can. The better question is why would you want to. Do you really think it's going to be rare?[/QUOTE]

I got some money as a gift and I'm picking up Xenoblade today and I rather just pay in full for Max Payne 3 before I spend my money on some other crappy games like I did last year. :lol:

Don't want to make the same mistake I did by picking up Homefront and Brink because I got bored. 120 dollars down the drain.

[quote name='DeadbeatGa']I got some money as a gift and I'm picking up Xenoblade today and I rather just pay in full for Max Payne 3 before I spend my money on some other crappy games like I did last year. :lol:

Don't want to make the same mistake I did by picking up Homefront and Brink because I got bored. 120 dollars down the drain.[/QUOTE]

You're on a website called CheapAssGamer and you somehow managed to pay full price for those two games...?

[quote name='Vinny']You're on a website called CheapAssGamer and you somehow managed to pay full price for those two games...?[/QUOTE]

I now that was a bad gaming choices that I made. That's why I started following this site after those debacles. ;)

To answer your question: YES!

I always reserve games paying the minimum with cash. I don't see why you couldn't reserve a game and pay it in full with cash, unless your state/city/county has some sort of law that prohibits doing so.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']To answer your question: YES!

I always reserve games paying the minimum with cash. I don't see why you couldn't reserve a game and pay it in full with cash, unless your state/city/county has some sort of law that prohibits doing so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, went in and paid for Xenoblade and got Max Payne 3 paid off in full with cash so it was no problem. Now I know!

I'm surprised no one asked how the OP is 'new here' when they've been registered since 2010.:whistle2:s I guess I'm the only one that notices and points out small details like that.:razz: Either way, finding CAG in 2005 was the best(and at times worst) thing to happen to my wallet.

Don't get me wrong. I had already followed Kmart's clearance schedules for years before I joined CAG, but this site introduced me to penny guides and all sorts of other things I had never known or cared about before.

[quote name='Survivalism']Do they also accept bits of string?[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you some moldy beans for that there string.

[quote name='exaznkid']just wondering why you would think they'd refuse cash, that would be a very interesting story[/QUOTE]

Maybe he thinks they need a card on file so they can charge it in the event you never come to pick up your game.

bread's done
Back