Can I price match @ best buy after I bought the game?

turkletont1

CAGiversary!
So uh I bought Mw2 for the 360 a few hours ago for $60, I thought it was $40 but I guess that was just the ps3 version, I didn't realize it was 60 til I got home cuz i was buying multiple things and, im just generally stupid.

Anyways, amazon.com has it for $40 which I printed out, the front-page of this Target ad has it for $40, so can I go back and get my $20 off?

Thanks a lot

Well they should do target right? they got it for $40.

either way i just wanna kno if i can do it after i purchased it

Have you opened it yet? I would go in and see if they will price match, if they won't, return it and go to Target. I'm pretty sure they'll do the price match with Target, unless you get a manager who is a prick.

[quote name='GohanX']Have you opened it yet? I would go in and see if they will price match, if they won't, return it and go to Target. I'm pretty sure they'll do the price match with Target, unless you get a manager who is a prick.[/QUOTE]

yea its opened :(

If you have a Target ad that's showing it for $40, then BB should have no issues with price matching it. Amazon is a different matter and they won't PM it.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you have a Target ad that's showing it for $40, then BB should have no issues with price matching it. Amazon is a different matter and they won't PM it.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, yea its in the ad and on target.com ill print that out too i guess just in case.

thanks

I don't know if BB will price adjust on an opened game. However, what you could do is price match the Target ad and buy the game again. Then take that sealed game and return it with the old receipt.

Best Buy will Adjust the price! Even if it's open! Just go into the store to customer service with the receipt and the Target ad and explain the situation, they will adjust and give your money back. I think it's good 30 days after purchase.

bread's done
Back