Can I still buy Goo Gone drip bottles in stores?

freshzen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
At Wal-Mart and Target all they have is the spray gel bottles and the marker thingy. Does anyone know of a store that actually still has the 4 or 8oz drip bottles? I tried ordering one from their official site but they charge $7 for shipping and I don't want to wait a week anyway >_

Home Depot had 8oz drip bottles for $4 (but they were OOS)

Lowe's had 1oz drip bottles for $2, and 16oz spray bottles (not the spray gel) for $4.

Try going to a Dollar Tree. I know that is where i got one and its a dollar. Dont go out of your way because I got mine like a month ago.

Ehh, I honestly didn't know where any smaller hardware stores were =\

The 1oz bottle I got from Lowe's didn't even have a drip top though! Doh.

What are you trying to clean up? I see Goo Gone all the time here. (But then again the factory that puts the labels on the bottles is located here.)

Maybe there's an alternate cleaning method to what you want? Have you checked wal-mart? They have it here inside of wal-mart.

walmart.com and search for it to see if your store has it in stock.

[quote name='Serp']What are you trying to clean up? I see Goo Gone all the time here. (But then again the factory that puts the labels on the bottles is located here.)

Maybe there's an alternate cleaning method to what you want? Have you checked wal-mart? They have it here inside of wal-mart.

walmart.com and search for it to see if your store has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Like it says in the OP at Wal-Mart & Target all they have is the spray gel and marker thingy. Considering the 1oz bottle I bought didn't even have a drip top I'm wondering if any do....I might check a hardware store if I'm driving by sometime soon.

Almost forgot to mention, I'm mostly just cleaning cases of games/dvds.

Cleaning the sticky stuff left behind by stickers? Normally just plain old Rubbing Alcohol can take that off.

And my wal-mart sells the drip bottles back by the paint/hardware department.

bread's done
Back