[CAN] Sept 16 NCIX>> Xbox 360 Madcatz SF4 Tournament Edition Sticks $129.99

EZero

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, just thought I'd give a heads up that NCIX's weekly sale is selling the TE sticks for $149.99. They have stock for both 360 and PS3.

I think this is a good deal since my TE stick from EB less than a month ago cost me $189.99.

Xbox 360 version
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=40652&promoid=1021

Hope my first post helps! :D

Update Aug 12: PS3 version on sale again, thanks to eswat for the reminder :) Link updated to reflect the new sale.

Update Aug 19: PS3 version and 360 version up again for $145

Update Aug 27: Up again for $145. One thing I've noticed on NCIX is that if an item goes on sale like this for several times in a row, it's either going to become a permanent price drop soon or suddenly they will sell it even cheaper on the next sale.

Update Sept 16: Ha! Predictions came true, they're selling the 360 version for $129.99!

Last edited by a moderator:
this would have been great if I still owned SFIV on the 360...made a clean trade of the 360 version for the PS3 version as I was fed up with the controller

but this is great for anyone still needing a stick

They're running low, only 3 left for 360 and a couple for PS3!
Do it now if you're sitting on the fence and want one of these!

Thanks! I finally ordered one for 360. I could never find one of these in store; only ever saw the PS3 one.

Now that I'm back from Japan and have parts as well, all I need is a SE stick to mod, and I'll have two arcade sticks :)

Funny thing, I saw that too but it didn't occur to me that I should update this thread. I'll edit the topic since it's in stock again for the PS3.

Thanks for reminding me though :)

This is a question for those who have them: I usually can't get into fighting games because I hate using gamepads for them and it seems as though a FightStick might make for a better experience. Do you guys find these enhance the game for you?

It enhances the game for me as I personally like using the stick more than the controller but it took me about half a month or more before I got use to the stick, you should think about it first though to make sure that you like the fighting genre before buying.

geebus you guys are fast...and i thought i hounded NCIX's site alot.

Anywho updating the thread.....again..... lol

On sale again for $145

This will be the final update however as it seems that this isn't as big of a deal as it once was since this just keeps happening every week now.

Looks like I beat you buy a minute! :)

I'm really tempted to get one of these now even though I JUST bought a used SE at EB for $27. One of the buttons on is semi-busted so I figure I would just buy the Sanwa parts to replace everything. But it's about $50 plus shipping to get everything. Almost makes sense just to get a new TE with the buttons and use the SE as a backup.

I would have bought it without a thought if I didn't have a custom 360 stick already.

I'd second-guess my final decision if shipping was free.

They're actually running a promotion right now where shipping is only $2 if you buy over $100 and the package is less than 60lbs. Which this stick obviously qualifies for.

Just apply the code 9182009S at checkout

bread's done
Back