Can somebody help me? My computer is acting up...

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
Well it's not totally my computer, but starting a few weeks ago .GIF's on my computer stopped animating...

I can see them animating whilst the page is still loading up, but when the page finishes loading the, .GIF's stop animating

And recently I realized a lot of Quicktime programs use (such as flash games) never load up anymore

I'm sorry but can somebody please tell me what has happened?

Thank you in advance

EDIT: I use Internet Explorer, not sure if that's the problem as I have always used it

EDIT: I use Internet Explorer, not sure if that's the problem as I have always used it

they use internet explorer. try scanning your comp with ad-aware and other spyware/adware removal programs also i suggest you switch from internet explorer to firefox. firefox is the best browser to go with. better security, loads faster, doesnt let a thing slip through built in pop up blocker and more. installing the plugins for media player, and what not is extremely easy too! pluse you can customoize the look of it with the themes they have for it, and some of the extensions are pretty sweet too!

- Dave

[quote name='campusimpact']they use internet explorer. try scanning your comp with ad-aware and other spyware/adware removal programs also i suggest you switch from internet explorer to firefox. firefox is the best browser to go with. better security, loads faster, doesnt let a thing slip through built in pop up blocker and more. installing the plugins for media player, and what not is extremely easy too! pluse you can customoize the look of it with the themes they have for it, and some of the extensions are pretty sweet too!

- Dave[/QUOTE]

Just so everyone knows, it's not so much that it's better security(it is a little bit), but that much less people are trying to hack it.

bread's done
Back