Can somebody please explain to me what is happing in that R. Kelly Video?

[quote name='Kastides']WTF is going on in that video.. The song sucks but im confused about the storyline..[/QUOTE]

Confused about the story line? He fucks a 14 year old girl and pisses on her. It's pretty straight-forward.

You talking about that series of 5 videos. That shit is hilarious.

Spoilers

R. Kelly slept with that girl. The girl's husband caught them and told them he was cheating on the girl with a dude named Chuck :lol: . R Kelly calls his house and a dude picks up. He drives home and a cop stops him on the way. He gets home and finds a condom. His wife tells him that Chuck introduced her to the cop that stopped him and she slept with him. Some shit like that. It was crazy.

part 1: r kelly chets on his wife with some girl.
part 2: the girls husband comes in and sees them having an affair
part 3: the guy who is a pries or whatever confesses hes gay. r kelly calls his house and some guy is on the phone.
part 4: r kelly runs back home to see whats going on and he gets a speeding ticket from an police officer.
part 5: r kelly arrives home, smells smoke, asks his wife whats going on she said nothing and they have sex but r kelly finds a condom in the bed, a used condom.
he gets angry and his wif says shes cheating on him with the officer.

there u go, i missed a few plots, but thats the main story

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I pull out my bereeetttaaaaa.[/QUOTE]

lol that part was funny. It wasn't even a beretta right (I saw the video like a week ago, don't remember).

1. R. kelly goes to a highschool cheerleader tryout.
2. Kelly gives her $1,000.
3. He films it. urination, sucking etc.
4. It gets out to the public and then goes to court later on.
5. Kelly walks.

OH....OH the new music videos. I have no idea.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Are all 5 parts on tv already? I've only seen part 1, which I found somewhat amusing.[/QUOTE]

i dunno...but the cd comes with a free dvd with all 5 parts...i have yet to watch it

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Im not sure if they are all on TV, they are on his site tho...
http://www.r-kelly.com/index_main.html[/QUOTE]

Yup, they are. I saw it on BET's Access Granted, so it might be a one time thing only (unless they show all 5 parts as part of a "music video"). It was EXCELLENT'E!!

It's a string of videos pretending to have a coherent / important story to tell, like all other rappers and r&b singers.

Much like Mariah Annoying's last two videos, where she swiped the guy from the Mr. Brightside video.

Its actually a sweet little story that is sucking people in to purchase and creating hype... it will be duplicated like no other in the coming months.

I wouldnt be surprised if Usehr puts out another one. The bad thing about Ushers is they didnt really go together nor did they really make sense when he put them together..

Mj did it back in the day but not to this degree.

/\

Wheres the pizza part 2?

And if people are serious about not understanding R Kelly's videos then I am ashamed of our schooling system. Its not that hard to figure out.

bread's done
Back