Can someone link or paste that picture of the sea lion w/ the bucket?

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
That shit is mad funny and I can't find it anywhere. Sorry for cluttering up the forums but I really wanna have it on my hard drive.

It's the one where the dude steals the sea lions bucket. Like where he has it at first, it's 2 images pasted into one.

Thanks in advance and sorry again for cluttering up the forums.

2001982351398543517_rs.jpg

looking more closely, are they even the same sea lion?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'm pretty sure that's a walrus.[/QUOTE]
Walrus have tusks

What is the plural to walrus? walrii? Walrii have tusks?

Walrus is the plural of walrus. Just like moose is the plural of moose.

ie

Look at that walrus. Look at those walrus.
Look at that moose. Look at those moose.

[quote name='sylentwulf']Walrus have tusks

What is the plural to walrus? walrii? Walrii have tusks?[/quote]

[quote name='PBS']
Walruses in captivity often suffer tusk injuries from banging them against their enclosures, which do not have the "give" of their natural habitat. This chipping or breaking frequently leads to infection and often removal of the tusks, as large-scale infections in the tusks can become life-threatening. The removal is usually not a problem for the captive walruses, as they have no need to climb on ice and typically only one male is kept per group, so there is no competition.[/quote]

Well, that's not a sea lion. But I'm not convinced it's a walrus either...what is that thing?

Well, whatever it is, if that picture is real then that dude is a frickin moron for getting that close to that homicidal looking thing.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']"Now what kind of animal has tusks?"
"A walrus."
"Didn't I just tell you to stop makin' up animals?"[/QUOTE]

How about the chupa-thangy? It's got a ring to it!

Anyways couldn't resist posting this up .... to help the OP..
walrusphonejb5.gif

[quote name='hobocorpses']Well, whatever it is, if that picture is real then that dude is a frickin moron for getting that close to that homicidal looking thing.[/QUOTE]Seals are friend to children.

[quote name='Wombat']Its a seal, sealions to not have visable finger(flipper) nails)but do have visiable pinnae or ears, seals don't.[/QUOTE]

How the fah do you be knowin' so much about the life aquatic?

Anyway, this thread is virtually useless without a reference to Ponda Baba, i.e., the surly, drunken walrus man!

neocswalruslz0.jpg

bread's done
Back