Can the saturn really play genesis games?

Out of the loop you are, while it may look like it could, it doesnt. The only thing that fits in there are Saturn Memory packs, additional system ram carts, and region keys.... hope it doesn't disappoint.

Well, I tought I was in the loop, but then I saw an auction on ebay claiming that a saturn could play genesis games. I thought maybe I was underappreciating mine. To many fools in the world!! Me included!

Ebay is a consistent source of bullshit when it comes to the capabilities of older console systems. This is one of the bigger urban myths to come from Ebay.

[quote name='videogamejunkie'][quote name='Ben_F']D00D MY NES PLAYS DiVX CD'S AND MY SNES IS A HOME THEATER SYSTEM.[/quote]

moron!! can't you spell dude!! The american education system has failed yet another one.[/quote]

I do believe that you missed the humor in his post. Unless I missed humor that was intended in YOUR post ;)

Sega did have plans at one point to have a saturn/genesis hybrid that i believe was going to be called the Neptune (seriously, no joke). I read about it in my gamepro many years ago. So it was a consideration but as far as i know it never happened.

Im pretty sure there is a saturn that can play genesis games also, my friend has it.

I'm pretty sure there isn't. If your friend has it, then it's the only one that can.

And the Neptune was the codename for Saturn, I believe. They were developing it at the same time as the 32X.

[quote name='Ben_F']D00D MY NES PLAYS DiVX CD'S AND MY SNES IS A HOME THEATER SYSTEM.[/quote]
Oh ya, well, well... My NES can burn DVD movies in 3 seconds flat and my GameBoy has a 300 watt output power on the one little speaker! My N64... ok my N64 does nothing except sit there... but.... but... My computer doubles as a mini FRIDGE! :lol:

[quote name='noxious_locust'][quote name='Ben_F']D00D MY NES PLAYS DiVX CD'S AND MY SNES IS A HOME THEATER SYSTEM.[/quote]
Oh ya, well, well... My NES can burn DVD movies in 3 seconds flat and my GameBoy has a 300 watt output power on the one little speaker! My N64... ok my N64 does nothing except sit there... but.... but... My computer doubles as a mini FRIDGE! :lol:[/quote]

Well, now you're just being ridiculous! :lol: But when the Xbox finally gets that oral sex peripheral, THAT'll be news!

[quote name='Alpha2'][quote name='noxious_locust'][quote name='Ben_F']D00D MY NES PLAYS DiVX CD'S AND MY SNES IS A HOME THEATER SYSTEM.[/quote]
Oh ya, well, well... My NES can burn DVD movies in 3 seconds flat and my GameBoy has a 300 watt output power on the one little speaker! My N64... ok my N64 does nothing except sit there... but.... but... My computer doubles as a mini FRIDGE! :lol:[/quote]

Well, now you're just being ridiculous! :lol: But when the Xbox finally gets that oral sex peripheral, THAT'll be news![/quote]

They are going to have to make a sequel to DOA:XBV now. And im gonna have to get an X-box.

And so what your NES can burn DVDs? Mine rivals the annual power outage of a nuclear reactor. Keeps me warm and toasty in the winter, too.

bread's done
Back