[CAN] The Source: FEAR 2 $4.96 (PS3) and $9.96 (X360)

Wow, that's a fantastic deal. I'm not going to bother, though. However, $4.96 and $9.96 are steals of a price. Hopefully other people will be lucky and pick up Fear 2 at that price like you did...but not those people from that other site.

picked up the last one at brookfield place in downtown TO. thanks for the heads up. it was $20 at eb games when i was there earlier today and i thought about buying it then. passed, but for $10, why not. i just picked up the first one cheap, so now i can go through both of them back to back.

I can confirm this game (both for PS3 and 360) is sold-out at Centrepoint Mall, Yonge&Eglinton Mall, First Canadian Place, and Jane&Wilson Mall. I think it's safe to say this game is essentially sold-out in Toronto. At-least i managed to snag a copy of the PS3 and 360 version.

[quote name='TheHeeyyy']I can confirm this game (both for PS3 and 360) is sold-out at Centrepoint Mall, Yonge&Eglinton Mall, First Canadian Place, and Jane&Wilson Mall. I think it's safe to say this game is essentially sold-out in Toronto. At-least i managed to snag a copy of the PS3 and 360 version.[/QUOTE]

the website said there were a few available at dufferin mall. i don't know if they'll still be there tomorrow...

[quote name='cm matty']the website said there were a few available at dufferin mall. i don't know if they'll still be there tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

The website also says the locations I mentioned above still have-it, which they don't. So I wouldn't put much credence now in the stock listings on the website.

[quote name='cashinstinct']Stock updates once a day on source website, so call before going and ask to reserve your copy. No copy in mtl...[/QUOTE]
What...we can call and reserve clearance items!? Now I know...

[quote name='addone']What...we can call and reserve clearance items!? Now I know...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I did, first store I called had it and kept it for me. As long as you pick it up the same day it's yours.

Wow, Every store I Called said they had multiple people come in for the item and it was already either sold or on hold. The guy working at one store said he wished people would stop calling about it lol.

Nice deal for those that got it.

I thought I was doing ok I just picked up a copy at EB for $14.99 used (PS3).

For those interested new has also dropped to $19.99

[quote name='exolstice']Not even on the site anymore![/QUOTE]

That happens when prices are crazy low, like those $0.96 games. They never stay on there for very long, just enough for us to notice and raid the stores ;)

bread's done
Back