can u get a new processor for a cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you cannot get a new processor for a CPU. That's not possible since a processor and a CPU are the same fucking thing.

Hackers are going to steal your gigahertz the second you do that. I've seen it a million times... people get a new processor for cpu, someone set us up the bomb.

You actually have to buy additional processors to make your CPU faster. You just put them all on the CPU and they work together automatically. They snap on really easy too.

*sigh* I guess I should just answer it before he responds and makes me say something really mean.

You can usually get a new CPU (or processor) from any retailer. You just have to make sure you know what socket it is or the CPU won't fit. And when you buy a new CPU, just make sure to get a faster one.

Search on Newegg based on your socket type and you should be able to find what you need.

As A Matter Of Fact I Have A Couple On Sale Right Now Pm Me They Go Fast!

This Added Processor To Your Cpu Will Double Your Speed

Limited Time Only

[quote name='zionoverfire']Of course you can, processors are sort of like legos, with enough time and glue you could build your very own Deep Blue.[/QUOTE]

Zion knows exactly what he's talking about. To break through the metaphor and tell you what you need, processors are Voltron. They all go together to form one Super Robot Computer. Make sure to buy the Yellow Lion CPU (lots of people forget that one) and good luck on finding the Blazing Sword CPU Addon...you usually have to use your computer a long time before you find it.

if I were to understand this correctly, dual cores in one cpu is basically the equivant of having a dual CPU (sepreate) equiped PC correct?

[quote name='ITDEFX']if I were to understand this correctly, dual cores in one cpu is basically the equivant of having a dual CPU (sepreate) equiped PC correct?[/QUOTE]
Basically.

well not really. Dual core is more of a spiritual upgrade, rather than a physical one. Its actually hard to upgrade to it unless you know the right people... The quest for your second core is easily obtainable through the black market... but its got a price...

Well, when a CPU hits level 11, it evolves into processor. You can hit B repeatedly during evolution to stop it.

Only if you collect the memory on level four does it evolve into a processor. If you forget the memory it turns into a heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back