[CAN] VGP.ca: Xenogears/Xenosaga I/II/III Restocks, BNIB!

game_fanatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Noo idea if this would interest anyone, but I figured I'd post it up anyways in case there are some collector's abound wanting these games sealed and brand new and such. Apparently VideoGamesPlus snagged some sealed copies of Xenogears (GH Version), and all three episodes of Xenosaga brand new. Here's the breakdown:

Xenogears (GH)-$79.99
Xenosaga: Episode I (GH)-$39.99
Xenosaga: Episode II (BL)-$29.99
Xenosaga: Episode III (BL)-$69.99

BL meaning black label, of course. Here's the link to the Blog posting http://vgplus.blogspot.com/2009/09/rare-restocks-xenosaga-series.html

Cheers!

they also have nintendogs for $9.99 if anyone is interested. (Personally, was waiting for $19.99 so this is definitely a steal, unless shipping kills it)

edit: funny thing, i remember buying a GH copy of Xenogears for $19.99 from microplay new about 3 years ago (during their boxing day stuff), didnt play it & traded it to my friend for dragon quest VII lol

Yeah I'm definitely on the look-out for a copy of Xenogears (black label, of course); I actually got matched up for it on Goozex but the guy rejected the trade. Single most devastating moment in my life (well, almost).

Xenogears is on the Japanese PSN, so hopefully it will get North American digital release eventually.

For those of you without PS3s, it's cheaper on Ebay if you don't mind used.

70 bucks for XS3?!! Damn, maybe I should pick up that copy of XS3 that's been sitting in the middle of nowhere.

glad I didn't open my black label copies of Xenogears and Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3
i even have the bonus dvds that came with Xenosaga 2 and 3

Back when SquareEnix announced FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFAnthology, FFChronicles, Vagrant Stories & Xenogears GH, I was excited. When I went to EB and ask for Xenogears GH and they don't have it. Then I went to several location and they don't have it. WTF? Is it some hoarder hording all the copies. I didn't get it until I found one on Craigslist for $10.

If you live in the Montréal area, GameBuzz on Ste-Catherine has the Square Enix GH at 30$ each, including Xenogears. There stock seems to get replenished regularly.

I'm not buying at Gamebuzz anytime soon
they are hoarding other places and resell the games at higher prices in their store
they often buy $6000 of stuff at Maxi&Cie leaving nothing for normal customers during special events

fucking douchebags

[quote name='scourdx']Back when SquareEnix announced FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFAnthology, FFChronicles, Vagrant Stories & Xenogears GH, I was excited. When I went to EB and ask for Xenogears GH and they don't have it. Then I went to several location and they don't have it. WTF? Is it some hoarder hording all the copies. I didn't get it until I found one on Craigslist for $10.[/QUOTE]

You snagged Xenogears for $10 off of Craigslist? He was sitting on a goldmine! Crazy fool!

[quote name='telepathy']they also have nintendogs for $9.99 if anyone is interested. (Personally, was waiting for $19.99 so this is definitely a steal, unless shipping kills it)[/QUOTE]

Just ordered this for my sister as a present, for $9.99 you can't go wrong. Total after shipping came up to $12.78 which is pretty great for a gift lol.

Coincidently, I just saw Xenosaga 1, 2 & 3, used, all for 14.99 at EBGames DIX30.
That's probably the first time I see the 3 of them at the same time, at that price :)

bread's done
Back