Can we bring Shaq-fu back?

shaqfuprotest7vu.jpg

[quote name='Kayden']Some people would say being mature would mean you could say words beyond simple minded profanities.

If you think cursing makes you an adult... well... doesn't say much for you.[/QUOTE]

yeah kaydens right i mean maturity, though definetly not found in super milk chan, would be to restrain yourself from harsh tones in an organized, and respectable manner. that being said i think youll find through a journey into maturity, that there are so many ways in which to express your distaste, only in stereo, you can pinpoint what you think sucks by saying instead of saying" this video game $$$$in sucks" one might say"this game is distasteful, and lacks polish" doesnt that sound better. another lesson from the oxford dictionary

[quote name='Ozzkev55']yeah kaydens right i mean maturity, though definetly not found in super milk chan, would be to restrain yourself from harsh tones in an organized, and respectable manner. that being said i think youll find through a journey into maturity, that there are so many ways in which to express your distaste, only in stereo, you can pinpoint what you think sucks by saying instead of saying" this video game $$$$in sucks" one might say"this game is distasteful, and lacks polish" doesnt that sound better. another lesson from the oxford dictionary[/QUOTE]

pff... you shaq-fuing cigarette....

:lol:

How about this compromise?

Look what happens now when you type in the f-word.

Holy fucking shit you motherfucking punk ass bitch!

I agree with evilmax... it does make a bit of clutter...
how about just
my.php
?

I'm at work and did it with paint, so its limited... but when I get home I can do it better.

[quote name='evilmax17']EDIT: While funny, that's gonna quickly make the forums unreadable.[/QUOTE]Don't worry...i'll swap it out with something smaller later...this is just for testing purposes

Cheapy, did you use the mod or the regular censor??

I was thinking about mentioning adding a pic instead of a character, but because of the size and clutter issue I didn't.

[quote name='Scrubking']Cheapy, did you use the mod or the regular censor??

I was thinking about mentioning adding a pic instead of a character, but because of the size and clutter issue I didn't.[/QUOTE]Neither, I just made it into a smilie.

How are you going to solve the variations of fuck and will you use the censor mod? I think the mod would be easier and give you more options.

fuck
motherfucker
fucking
fucked in the ass

Seems to work fine.
Whenever its not necessary, its advisible to not install mods/hacks, especially for something silly like this.

[quote name='cthcky33']it would be better to cut out the shaq picture part of it and just use the word[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's way too big.

[quote name='Scrubking']I agree. It's way too big.[/QUOTE]

I guess noone actually looked at the link in my last post... :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']I guess noone actually looked at the link in my last post... :roll:[/QUOTE]

I did. I like it. I say we should go with yours. It's not quite as big as the other, but it still gets the point across.

[quote name='Kayden']I guess noone actually looked at the link in my last post... :roll:[/QUOTE]
that looks good to me, the link wouldnt work for me earlier

[quote name='cthcky33']that looks good to me, the link wouldnt work for me earlier[/QUOTE]

Since I used paint, the only way I could keep it looking presentable was to save it as a bmp. Image shack doesn't like that, so they made it a png. If someone were to open it up in an advanced photo editor with gif exporting abilities and shot it out with the background set transparent, it would save me 30 seconds when I get home.

so did you just input the word fuck to mean shaqfu image?

damn, if i was a moderator of a site like this it would be totally stupid with all that shit i put on it

If you can do a pic, couldn't you just do a print screen of the word "shaq-fu," save it and use it, and it'd be bad to normal?

[quote name='Trakan']If you can do a pic, couldn't you just do a print screen of the word "shaq-fu," save it and use it, and it'd be bad to normal?[/QUOTE]

Damn.... thats painfully obvious... #-o

fuck it takes up a fuckload of space, but its fuckin great cheapy thanks man i fuckin hates have stupid fucking money signs, this is fuckin sick man, fuck yeah

[quote name='zewone']I would rather see fuck, than a picture of shaq. I mean how quick will this get old? Very is the answer.[/QUOTE]

For me it's already old. The pic is too big and annoying and people, like they have already done, will use it just to be annoying. I prefer the $ than the shaq picture.

Geez, Cheapy already said that was a test and he had no intention of keeping it. If you don't like it, don't say 'that' word. ;)

maybe if you take out the shaq pic, and just leave the shaq fu banner, so that all posts remain the same lengths, and it makes it easier to do a head count, i wouldnt mind that too much

[quote name='Trakan']Geez, Cheapy already said that was a test and he had no intention of keeping it. If you don't like it, don't say 'that' word. ;)[/QUOTE]

Did he. Well I don't read threads anymore, I just randomly post what I want. :D

[quote name='Kayden']
shaqfubanner0yr.gif
There, I made the back transparent, cleaned up the jaggies and removed shaq.[/QUOTE]

That's probably better in the long run, but right now it's all about the comedy factor. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']
shaqfubanner0yr.gif
There, I made the back transparent, cleaned up the jaggies and removed shaq.[/QUOTE]

That's a lot better. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back