Can we get a Nintendo Switch subforum?

hedliniv

CAGiversary!
With the new announcement can we get a Nintendo Switch sub-forum under the Nintendo forum? 

Hell maybe even a NES / Famicom mini sub-forum as well? 

+1

Right
I mean I'm a CAG for over a decade and didn't even know the switch was a new console.

I don't play any other Nintendo console (or otherwise, save 15 minutes here or there for FPS on PS4) and I am completely clueless as to what to expect or anything so it'd be nice to be able to be open for beginners (aka non Wii U owners and Nintendo noobs) to ask vets and not get flamed or be repetitive or annoying either

ehh there really isn't much out I think Summer when there are more than 2-3 games out for it a subforum would be in order. 

You're right about games but Nintendo really did it this time : a full blown convertible , multi function . Multi controlled console tablet , I am literally impressed to the point that it almost blew my mind after I bought it and discovered it can go toe to toe with xbone and PS4 and it's all self contained in a compact efficient design, nearly a perfect creative endeavor

(I say near for the unfortunate mishaps of bad units or general haters/trolls....I admit I thought Nintendo derailed with the game cube /soon thereafter, but if they dropped the ball, I now see their grander vision , and it's really special, and artisan technology members can hopefully see what I mean even if you dislike the console or company )

This console combines the true essence of the Japanese spirit with the original japanese creation of the video game console (efficiency of power, economy of motion, and multiple purpose/configuration on every level from the tablet HD screen to the joy con)

Those who understand me know what I mean.

Obviously , though I only played Zelda, am excited for the potential of what this little quiet pit bull holds, this is the culmination of what true artistry in any field can yield ! :D

Respect, Nintendo, much respect

agreed  another thing that kind of needs to pan out is the fact that would we put it in the handheld area or lump it in with the Wii  or should they give it a standalone forum. For example there is a game that just came out that is strictly handheld mode (Voez) as it has touchscreen on it.  

Master blaster 0 came out yesterday 

next week  Binding of Issac comes out

Has been Heroes comes out on the 28th 

April has MK: Deluxe 

By the time splatoon 2 comes out a nice forum would be great. On top of I am waiting for what online Nintendo will bring I have hopes (expectations are low) but I am hoping we do get a good online platform.

I am literally impressed to the point that it almost blew my mind after I bought it and discovered it can go toe to toe with xbone and PS4
You must not understand technical specifications because this isn't even remotely true. I'm not even trying to hate on Nintendo. They could most definitely have a very appealing product on their hands (once the kinks get ironed out). But you still shouldn't just make stuff up. It is well documented that the Switch struggles to output 30fps at 900p playing BotW while docked. The Switch just doesn't have the technical prowess of the two systems you named. But it also doesn't need to...and that shouldn't be your argument for it anyway. It offers many other features without needing to go "toe to toe".

^ Apparently you need more facts to ease your all holy the-switch is attitude.

Yes, Zelda is great (I have a Wii U btw), you know what isn't, the actual hardware. It struggles when docked, it doesn't even have quality gorilla class ala every tablet and smartphone out there has it (its plastic display can easily be scratched), the controller's desynch or just give lag to the system at times. What do gamers love, lag. There is no online infrastructure, what they have at the moment is very bare bones and an oddity when you think about launching a modern console at the year of 2017.

The system is a great handheld, a horrible console in today's standards. You can't even watch Netflix on it. I'm not a hater, It's like Nintendo didn't want to compete with Holiday lineups so they decided to release early and it feels like it. Zelda and Sniper Clips are the main draws for the system and that's it atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need extras or "apps" or bullshit

I just need a perfect console

It's DEFINITELY better than Xbox

It's not as powerful as PS4, which I own, or as versatile console wise as the greatest console ever, the PS3, which I own 2 of and owned 5 total and like I said:

It's an all around ideal console

Refer to my other posts if you need clarification.... bigger is not better, it's just bigger

bread's done
Back