Can we get some new subforums, please?

organicow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This may have been discussed already, but is there any way we could get a couple of new subforums for Revolution and PS3? I'm sure it will happen eventually - I was just hoping to speed the process! :lol:

[quote name='CheapyD']Those machines are at least 12 months from being launched. I still think its too early.[/QUOTE]
True, but people are already discussing them a good bit in the Nintendo and Sony general forums.
But hey, you're His Royal Cheapness, so your word is LAW!! :D

I was just curious more than anything.

PS. Damn you're fast to reply!

[quote name='organicow']PS. Damn you're fast to reply![/QUOTE]Right...its hard to stay focused at "the real job" when I know im leaving the fucking country in a few months.

[quote name='CheapyD']Right...its hard to stay focused at "the real job" when I know im leaving the fucking country in a few months.[/QUOTE]
"The fucking country?" Bitter much, Cheapy? ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']"The fucking country?" Bitter much, Cheapy? ;)[/QUOTE]
Nah, thats just the NYer in me.
Play with me on Xbox Live sometime...you'll have to wash your ears out afterwards.

[quote name='CheapyD']Nah, thats just the NYer in me.
Play with me on Xbox Live sometime...you'll have to wash your ears out afterwards.[/QUOTE]

I can attest to this, he does tend to swear just a teeny tiny bit. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I can attest to this, he does tend to swear just a teeny tiny bit. :D[/QUOTE]

I hadn't noticed :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I can attest to this, he does tend to swear just a teeny tiny bit. :D[/QUOTE]

After hearing craven_fiend on an off-game, everyone else is a light weight in comparison.

[quote name='CheapyD']Those machines are at least 12 months from being launched. I still think its too early.[/QUOTE]
We've been getting all sorts of new news and info since TGS, which is evidenced by both the Sony and Nintendo general forums. Would it be possible to add the new sub forums now, and to move all relevent posts to them? The proverbial "floodgate" has indeed been opened.

bread's done
Back