Can we play Major Clan Matches to practice?

to play clanmatches on the day of resetting would be from a strategical point most advantageous to us, and the most beneficial of all matchmaking to choose from on that point, i second daywalkers suggestion

[quote name='Ozzkev55']to play clanmatches on the day of resetting would be from a strategical point most advantageous to us, and the most beneficial of all matchmaking to choose from on that point, i second daywalkers suggestion[/QUOTE]

well i am glad you added you input to this. not that it changes anything, but the decision, regardless of the ranks being reset is up to the staff and myself. some people, from our experience last night, are just playing clan matches for fun and not seriously, so i don't how useful it would be to practice in the clanmatches, but once again it will come down to a vote amongst the staff and we'll get back to you within a few days. and ozz, you aren't going to be around for a while so why do you care? just curious

[quote name='craven_fiend']well i am glad you added you input to this. not that it changes anything, but the decision, regardless of the ranks being reset is up to the staff and myself. some people, from our experience last night, are just playing clan matches for fun and not seriously, so i don't how useful it would be to practice in the clanmatches, but once again it will come down to a vote amongst the staff and we'll get back to you within a few days. and ozz, you aren't going to be around for a while so why do you care? just curious[/QUOTE]

regardless of my participation in the event or not i believe it is a wise decision, and my role in the clan has no influence over that as i was merely supporting his idea, and i believe that what i said did not deserve to be singled out, since i am in no way overstepping my boundaries, as such a comment could have been easily said by any other non staff member of the clan, and gone without fuss, so it is in this instance i feel most appauled, and i have come to an understanding long ago that it is solely up to you and the staff what should happen, i merely felt that maybe a common idea by the lower ranked people of the clan, would obviously prove itself to have some importance.

as long as ranks are being reset I see no reason not to let anyone play clan matches this week. but remember I only have 1/4 of the say in this.

[quote name='Girion47']as long as ranks are being reset I see no reason not to let anyone play clan matches this week. but remember I only have 1/4 of the say in this.[/QUOTE]

1/5 girion, i am the tie breaker. but any ways i wasn't singling you out ozz, i would've said it to anyone that would've 2nded it. i just don't think at this point in time its really worth letting people go into these and get a false sense of hope about the clan matches. but if the other 2 staff members agree with girion, i won't deny it.

also, nothing personal or anything dead, but you should try showing up to more practices to get used to everyone in the clan. then you can throw out more ideas. but so far your ideas have been good, but try to make an effort if possible to be there for practices. look in the practice thread for times.

hmm, maybe i was a little too suspicious, my judgement was obviously off my apologies, and i do long to attend practice, and i will make it my business to be there on the stat reset day, since it is on my vacation, i should pull it off quite sneakily

bread's done
Back