Can you buy the BB GGC with...

[quote name='guessed']No, one can not use a gift card to purchase a gift card.[/quote]

Yes, you can. I've done it before, I had absolutley no cash on me.

[quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='guessed']No, one can not use a gift card to purchase a gift card.[/quote]

Yes, you can. I've done it before, I had absolutley no cash on me.[/quote]

I'd guess it's YMMV. I would have answered the same as guessed, but obviously it worked for PM.

Are you planning to buy 1 GGC with $5 and then use that to buy additional cards over and over in a loop to get the coupons? I'd guess most BB employees are not going to let that one fly.

[quote name='wubb'][quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='guessed']No, one can not use a gift card to purchase a gift card.[/quote]

I'd guess it's YMMV. I would have answered the same as guessed, but obviously it worked for PM.

Are you planning to buy 1 GGC with $5 and then use that to buy additional cards over and over in a loop to get the coupons? I'd guess most BB employees are not going to let that one fly.[/quote]

i have 4 $25 gift cards. so i planned to get 5 ggc if my free ipod shuffle deal comes through. if it doesn't then i think i'll spend the gift cards on the 512 shuffle.

[quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='guessed']No, one can not use a gift card to purchase a gift card.[/quote]

I've done it myself!!!

[quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='guessed']No, one can not use a gift card to purchase a gift card.[/quote]

I've done it myself!!![/quote]

Might be a YMMV kind of thing. I was never to buy gc with gc. However I never had any trouble putting one cent on a gift card.

I've done it twice. The first time the cashier started to kind of joke on me in a non-direct kind of way. The second time the cashier said nothing. If they asked I was just going to tell them I was buying gc's in smaller amounts for some local kids who helped me out with some house work.

bread's done
Back