Can you trade in MOVIES at Gamecrazy?

Trusty Mutsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I've read GC has better trade-in values than EB/GS, but I wanted to trade in some movies as well. Anyone know if Gamecrazy takes movies as well?

Thanks.

No. Just UMD movies on the PSP, and even then, some aren't in the system and they can't take them in (like XMen: The Last Stand)

you can trade in movies. You have to trade them in at hollywood video, though, and then get the store credit transferred to a gift card, use the gift card at gamecrazy. It's a hassle, but it can be done. In the same way, you can use GameCrazy credit at hollywood video.

[quote name='jer7583']you can trade in movies. You have to trade them in at hollywood video, though, and then get the store credit transferred to a gift card, use the gift card at gamecrazy. It's a hassle, but it can be done. In the same way, you can use GameCrazy credit at hollywood video.[/quote]

are you sure about that because i have a hollywood video gift card and it says on it not good at gamecrazy and when i asked they said they are not compatible.

yeah I use GC gift cards nearly everyday at hollywood its how I eat most days. my food pyramid consists of mt dew, flipz pretzels, and bbq chips, its sad but its cheap.

bread's done
Back