[Canada] $16 GBA games at Zellers

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Some games are $15.99 at Zellers according to a few GAFfers.

Tales of Phantasia, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Yoshi Topsy Turvy, and DK King of Swing are confirmed to be at that price.

Thanks for the heads up Firestorm. I don't have the money but i have a pretty nice collection of GBA games and i need some of those listed.

Final Fantasy IV and V Advance are confirmed at $15.99. Not sure about VI, I haven't seen it at all recently.

[quote name='TronB']Final Fantasy IV and V Advance are confirmed at $15.99. Not sure about VI, I haven't seen it at all recently.[/quote]

FFVI is getting very scarce, I was able to get a copy at Rogers during their last 2/$30 deal. I still see tons of FFV everywhere, but no VI. If you do see VI, I suggest picking it up toute suite!

[quote name='wampa1']FFVI is getting very scarce, I was able to get a copy at Rogers during their last 2/$30 deal. I still see tons of FFV everywhere, but no VI. If you do see VI, I suggest picking it up toute suite![/quote]

Yeah, it is getting hard to find. I saw it once at Zellers last year for about $27, and I regret not buying it. If only I knew it was rare. =( I'll probably just buy the PS1 version...

bread's done
Back