[Canada] Amazon.ca lowers free shipping minimum from $39 to $25

Was just going to post this. This is excellent news, as it makes so many more deals accessible. I can't tell you how many times I've struggled to find something else to throw in my cart when I see a game for $15-$25. Well, I guess in those cases, I'll still have to find something else, but you get what I mean. :lol:

This is great news! Now I can spread my orders out more evenly, especially on all of those future manga preorders I have. $25 is so much better than $39! I shop enough on Amazon as it is....now I'll never escape. :roll:

Nice, now hopefully their selection starts to get better. I weep at how many great deals there are on amazon.com that we can't get on amazon.ca.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Nice, now hopefully their selection starts to get better. I weep at how many great deals there are on amazon.com that we can't get on amazon.ca.[/QUOTE]

Chyeah, no kidding. We only just got electronics within the last year, and Amazon.com has THIS.

And it's not just them. Amazon UK has a far better selection than we do. Granted, they're a much smaller country to cover, but still! Amazon head offices are less than 200 km away from the Canadian border!

Just got my first min25$ SuperSaverShipping order just now which was shipped yesterday (EO3). Having an Amazon warehouse located in Missisauga rox. :haha

think they're trying to compete with canadian stores, not amazon.com

last week TRU had 2 for $40 ps3 GHs, then amazon quickly did $10 off 2 GHs (which isnt as good still...)

maybe FS/BB would lower the $39 minimum, too

Well, chapters.ca lowered their minimum free shipping rate, I wouldn't be surprised FS/BB/GS would also follow suit. In the end, we all win. :)

bread's done
Back