[Canada] Any PSP battery deals?

tymcg

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I'm leaving the country soon and am in need of some more battery power (won't be able to charge for days at a time) so I was hoping someone is selling a battery for cheaper or has even seen some deals on right now. Thanks in advance all.

[quote name='tymcg']Hey guys I'm leaving the country soon and am in need of some more battery power (won't be able to charge for days at a time) so I was hoping someone is selling a battery for cheaper or has even seen some deals on right now. Thanks in advance all.[/QUOTE]

Do you live near the United States? Many retailers in the US have been clearing the Stamina 2200maH batteries as they have re-released the battery with 2 slim covers. I picked up mine at Toys R Us in Buffalo for $18. YMMV though. I noticed a Canadian retailer called Sky2K selling a Stamina battery pack for around $9 but I'm very suspicious that it's a knockoff. What do you guys think?

http://sky2k.com/shop/sony-psp-stamina-battery-pack-2200-mah-p-237.html

Blockbusters. $17 plus change. Possible YMMV.

I was there earlier today and they seemed to have marked down a few things.

BTW, if you're not able to get to an outlet, even with the Stamina pack, if you play all the time, it won't last you very long. But good luck.

Did you try Rogers Video? They were clearing out the Stamina batteries for $5 before Christmas. Not sure if any would be left by now. Also, the charging cable was about $5 too, in case you need an extra.

If you're referring to the Car Adaptor, then that would be $2. If it's a replacement PSP recharging brick, then I'll have to hit up my Rogers for that (though what I really need is a spare battery recharger).

Wow lots of responses fast! Thanks guys I'll be sure to try out some of these retailers tomorrow and if not you'll be the next person I go to gamer602

bread's done
Back