(CANADA) Batman: Arkham Asylum Xbox360/PS3 $38.83 @ Walmart Aug 25th!

sinath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
XBOX360 http://walmart.ca/Canada-FeaturedPa...853&departmentId=183&categoryId=1082&tabId=22
PS3 http://walmart.ca/Canada-FeaturedPa...725&departmentId=180&categoryId=1024&tabId=22
servletimagedownload
servletimagedownload

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah alrighty, that's not too bad then, it's about time to see things coming around for the PS3; I wouldn't mind the Joker DLC for the 360 since I prefer the controller, but I'm sure I'll be happy with the PS3 version.

After the Joystiq video, I'm glad I stuck with the regular version of the game. Thank you sinath for posting this deal as I wasn't sure if I was going to buy it initially and now I think it is one of the best games I've ever played. :D

picked it up yesterday at EB @ eglinton town centre in scarbourough. (last copy :D)

same price as walmart + you get an exclusive scarecrow challenge map.

the guy said they're getting 10 more today for 360

the 40$ deal is also extended at EB until the 27th. not sure if this is universal.

I wanted to ask, does anyone know of anything official from EB headquarters that prevents you from getting multiple copies of the game? I was going 2 pick up one copy for me & my friend but the eb employee said that they could only sell me one copy.

[quote name='telepathy']I wanted to ask, does anyone know of anything official from EB headquarters that prevents you from getting multiple copies of the game? I was going 2 pick up one copy for me & my friend but the eb employee said that they could only sell me one copy.[/QUOTE]
Just depends on the store, some are anal.

Picked it up yesterday because of the deal and so far I'm loving it. Thanks to the people who brought up the deal otherwise I would probably have passed by a great game.

I picked up a 360 copy but i was really hoping for a ps3 copy. Apparently every store doing the sale is sold out of ps3 copies. Atleast in Scarborough anyway.

Is it worth it for those of you who got a ps3 copy ?

Afterburn999, here's the hands on from IGN with a video of what you get with the PS3 version.

Nice to know you don't need to buy the game from Walmart to get the armored Batman it unlocks after you beat the story mode.

"Unlockable: Armored Batman
Beat story mode to unlock Armored Batman for Challenge Mode. Armored Batman has a bit more health than regular Batman. You will be able to select Armored Batman before beginning a Challenge."

Anyone else have problems getting the free guide from Best Buy?
Like every other BB transaction I have ever had the sales staff all act oblivious to what's in their flyer. Took me awhile to get and answer then they sent me to customer service. Then they returned the game I already bought, rang it up again to add the guide, had to get manager approval and my signature before they would give it up. Even then they kept them hidden at customer service and I watched many people buy the game and leave without the guide.

I told my brother about the free guide at BB, so he bought the game there and when he asked about the guide when paying they had no idea. They apparently looked in the flyer and it wasn't there so he didn't get a guide.

I had picked up two copies on Wednesday and asked my friends if they wanted the game. Sure enough both copies got spoken for almost immediately. Had to grab a copy for myself tonight. Definitely shows that releasing games at a lower pricepoint will get a lot more sales. $40 looks like a good sweet spot.

I picked up the last copy for the PS3 at the Kanata Walmart. I was surprised they still had stock last night when I went in for school supplies.

Funny how everyone is saying the towns they got it from they all seem to in between ottawa and hamilton.

I just got back from Niagara and went to Oakville,Hamilton,Osahawa and many others.

Should have stopped at the store of one.

Gonna check in here my friend said they were still on sale. (ottawa).

I'm thinking Square Enix might use Eidos as its budget line games, because with the SE tax, $40 is pretty swell.

bread's done
Back