[Canada] BBV Bluray deals

I think I saw a thread about this on RFD but I'll start one here anyway.

Right now, Pan's Labyrinth is sold at $9.99 new at BBV, and 2 disc edition of Golden Compass at $14.99. I think I saw a few more of blurays at $14.99.

[EDIT] Next title is likely to be Golden Compass so wait a bit if you want GC.

According to the BBV guy I talked to today, there will be other blurays offered at $9.99 in turns. Pretty much similar to Zip's bluray deals except there are way more stock in B&M.

Move fast before hoarders raid your stores.

25hmx34.jpg

That's really good - I even paid a bit more for Pan's on HD when I got it on a killer deal for about $10 + shipping.

$10 for a BD movie is great on its own, for something like Pan's? Get it!

I picked up Kill Bill Vol. 1. I had The Golden Compass in my hand and kept thinking.......uh horrible film....but, so cheap.....shiny packaging........must buy.......NO! dont' do it!......but, $10......er.......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

This is probably more appropriate to put here than in a new thread simply to avoid the lurkers that don't read too deeply into popular posts

I picked up the recent freebie BBV magazine and noticed an upcoming deal -

Minimum $10 credit when you trade any Blu-ray movie (starting December 9th)

Might be worth picking up a bit of credit on any crappy BR's people may have sitting around. Of course, I'd suggest trying this as early as possible in case it gets picked up by "other" forums that will kill the deal.

Well the $10 trade-in got referenced at RFD:

from CAG:
I picked up the recent freebie BBV magazine and noticed an upcoming deal -

Minimum $10 credit when you trade any Blu-ray movie (starting December 9th)

Might be worth picking up a bit of credit on any crappy BR's people may have sitting around.

He forgot to mention the rest of my post:

Of course, I'd suggest trying this as early as possible in case it gets picked up by "other" forums that will kill the deal.
:lol:

I'm probably trading in Pan's Labyrinth. I didn't like it that much, and it cost me $10 before tax... So it was like a really cheap rental!

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672770

[quote name='halcyon1234']Something tells me they're going to get a LOT of copies of Spiderman 3...[/quote]
It's always traded in for $2 but I guess now they are offering $10 and it's going to bite them in the ass.

[quote name='danthemightyone']It seems like BBV has 2 for $30 previously viewed blurays deal. They might have gotten too much influx of trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone else seen this at a BBV?

[quote name='fishhead314']Has anyone else seen this at a BBV?[/QUOTE]

Yup I was there yesterday and it was on. Of course all the movies sucked but it was still on.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Yup I was there yesterday and it was on. Of course all the movies sucked but it was still on.[/QUOTE]

Lol, ok thanks!

bread's done
Back