[CANADA] BBV clearance

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just walked in today for the first time in a long time, saw quite a few major price drops.
Picked up:

MadKatz PS3 controller skin - $2 ($10 @ Walmart)
PSP charger - $2 (car charger for the same price)

also saw
GH2 carrying case - $3
MadKatz wireless PS3 controller - $10 (not a BT controller, needs to use the included USB dongle)
lots of other clearance accessories for all consoles.

BTW, the buy 2 get 1 free DVD deal seems to include HDDVDs and BRs (if you can find them). Mine had only one HD disc, Beowulf for $5. The used BRs were all $20.

I noticed a few things too.

White 360 Rechargeable Battery $11.99
Dark Messiah Might Magic 360 $9.99 new
Mass Effect $29.99 new, $24.99 used
Jumper $10 new
PGR4 $10 new
N3 $10 new
Transformers 360 $10 new
Vampire Rain $10 new
Hour of Victory $10 new
COD2 $10 new
They had a few other 360 games for $10 new too, but I can't really remember them all.

All used Xbox games were priced $5 too.

I grabbed myself Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, and Burnout Paradise (PS3) on the B2G1 for $100 + tx.

I've been looking for Transformers cheap, I'll have to check that out, thanks. The other 10 dollar titles are kinda mediocre though. Might check out N3 and maybe Jumper.

[quote name='darkandlong']I've been looking for Transformers cheap, I'll have to check that out, thanks. The other 10 dollar titles are kinda mediocre though. Might check out N3 and maybe Jumper.[/quote]

DMMM isn't too bad. It's kind of a linear, non-open world, poor man's Oblivion. I've only about 2 hours into it so far, but it feels worth the $10. Definitely better than Jumper. Worst 3 hour-to-beat-twice game I think I've ever played, 360 or otherwise. 3 hours for 1000 achievement points, though.

[quote name='Nesmaster']I grabbed myself Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, and Burnout Paradise (PS3) on the B2G1 for $100 + tx.[/QUOTE]

How much was Uncharted? Was it new or used? I'm guessing it was used for $50...

[quote name='Nesmaster']DMMM isn't too bad. It's kind of a linear, non-open world, poor man's Oblivion. I've only about 2 hours into it so far, but it feels worth the $10. Definitely better than Jumper. Worst 3 hour-to-beat-twice game I think I've ever played, 360 or otherwise. 3 hours for 1000 achievement points, though.[/QUOTE]
I like to think of it as a medieval Half-Life. I think it's definitely worth the $10, especially if you haven't already played it on PC.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']How much was Uncharted? Was it new or used? I'm guessing it was used for $50...[/quote]

Yep.. I was kinda surprised to see it there. It was a fresh trade though because it wasn't there a few days ago. $49.99 used, you're right. ;)

[quote name='Nesmaster']Yep.. I was kinda surprised to see it there. It was a fresh trade though because it wasn't there a few days ago. $49.99 used, you're right. ;)[/quote]

Meh then... same price as EB. My BBV had it also, but I don't want to spend $50 on it, or more than $50 for three games when I want only one. Nothing I really want at mine anyway.

Picked up DMMM and Transformers for 10 bucks. Also picked up All-Pro 2k8 for 8 and NFL Tour for 15. I was in the mood to play some football. Passed on Jumper.

Blockbuster rox my sox. I spent about $150 (after tax) in B1G1 Xbox 360/Wii games and turned them into three brand new Nintendo DS systems at EB. The three DS systems would cost $440 after tax normally! CRAZY!

[quote name='darkandlong']Picked up DMMM and Transformers for 10 bucks. Also picked up All-Pro 2k8 for 8 and NFL Tour for 15. I was in the mood to play some football. Passed on Jumper.[/quote]

I don't want to make you kick yourself but All Pro 2K8 was only $5 not too long ago at EBG. I picked it up myself. NOt that great though. The menu & play selection is very confusing. Though Madden is the better game - its still not that great.

[quote name='vibinvo']I don't want to make you kick yourself but All Pro 2K8 was only $5 not too long ago at EBG. I picked it up myself. NOt that great though. The menu & play selection is very confusing. Though Madden is the better game - its still not that great.[/quote]

I've played the game before and an extra 3 bucks won't kill me. I just like playing as the hall-of-fame/legend players. Madden is clearly the better game, but I wanted me some football.

[quote name='magiic']Marvel vs Capcom 2 is $9.99 if you can find it :)[/quote]

thats where i got mine! except it was 25% off :bouncy:

[quote name='The Baron']Is that the Xbox or PS2 ver?[/quote]

Like with space aliens or big foot, finding an intact specimen would be the discovery of a lifetime. Just grab it if you see it.

I went to check out the Intec cases. At my BBV they were marked down to $2.

Who the hell buys these things? It's a pleather hard case. One of the great things about the DS is that it fits in my pocket. Why would I possibly want to wrap a hard case around it? The case doesn't even hold any games.

One of the selling points on the packaging is that the case folds into a stand for you DS. Who are they marketing to? Virtual Boy lovers?

I got PGR 3 dor 4.99 :) (just be sure to get the regular edition , not the platinum)
and on the way I saw the oranga box for 29.99 at Eb.

Not exactly clearance, but I know people have been looking for it.

Lost Odyssey is going for $39.99 USED at Blockbuster. So if you really want it on the "cheap" it's there.

Update on the buy 2 get 1 free used games.

Mortal Kombat Wii - 9.99
Simpsons Wii/360 - 14.99
Unreal Championship 3 PS3 - 24.99
Darkness 360/PS3 - 9.99
Alien Syndrome Wii - 4.99
Jericho 360 - 9.99 (Stickered at 14.99)

went to my local BBV today, found a great deal on games.
Darkness PS3 - 7.99 used
UT3, turning point 14.99 used, 19.99 new
MLB the bigs ps3 - 9.99 used

I still can't find a $4.99 copy of Alien Syndrome for the Wii. I have heard it sucks and is a poor man's Baldur's Gate...still worth a try at that price.

COD 2: game of the year edition (xbox 360) is also $9.99

[quote name='Revelation44']:360:I saw 3 brand new copies of DiRT for X360 for $19.99 each at my BB.[/quote]

Oh really? Hmmm... I may have to check this out! I doubt the one near my place will have any though... since they usually only have like 3 total copies of new games. That is a freaking sweet price though.

bread's done
Back