Canada Best Buy: Buy Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and get DualShock 3 for $20!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit Goes to rickyricardo from Blu-Ray.com! :applause:

Its in this week's flyer, I think its a pretty sweet deal if you want GT5P and DS3.

preview_img0190.jpg

Really is this just Canada....I will be so pissed.

EDIT: Damnit I just took a look at the Ad Scan for the US and no dice. Only the Canadians get this one. I live in Michigan I wonder if anyone will price match this around here since I am so close. Worth a shot I guess.

[quote name='emg28']Nice deal! For once, we American CAGs are jealous of the Canadian CAGs up north. Hooray for Canadia! :whistle2:([/quote]

Yeah, this is probably due to all that internet money that we have...:lol:

[quote name='roymustang']This should go in the regional deals.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it was in the main deal forum... would have missed it otherwise.
Time to call my brother...

The only downside for all the americans is that they are used to the uber cheap first-class shipping. Keep in mind shipping this from anywhere in Canada to the states will start at minimum of like $10 for the controller and game

[quote name='magiic']The only downside for all the americans is that they are used to the uber cheap first-class shipping. Keep in mind shipping this from anywhere in Canada to the states will start at minimum of like $10 for the controller and game[/quote]

Which, surprisingly is cheaper than shipping within Canada. :roll:

[quote name='Usuyami']Which, surprisingly is cheaper than shipping within Canada. :roll:[/quote]

lol which is whole 'nother can o' worms

bread's done
Back