[Canada] Best Buy Reward Zone

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Best Buy has a crappy reward program where every dollar spent gets you 1 point. 400 points = $5 off anything over $30.

However, the cool thing is that if you sign up and opt to receive email newsletters, you'll get 400 points right off the bat. So sign up and get $5 off anything over $30.

They also have some other bonus offers. You can get double points if you buy Super Mario Galaxy there before November 29th.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/marketing/rewardzone/EN/default.asp?logon=&langid=EN

Completely free to join.

It is kind of crappy, but I'm glad stuff like this is being implemented and will (hopefully) improve in the future... 20x points days? :D

I bought the new 4GB Creative Zen and this guy told me to sign up so I did. I think I got over 550 points for the email newletter thing and the creative zen. I suppose it's worth it. DAMN, I just bought 2GB of ram at Futureshop! I should have went to Best Buy instead, Best Buy and Futureshop are at the same mall -_-. I would have gotten over 280 points for the 2 rams :( Somebody's gotta remind me to go to Best Buy for DVDs, Games, Computer parts etc instead of Futureshop.

Sign me up!

And at least it's not like Zellers' 8k points for 10 bucks off selected items. :p

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Can you use the $5 in-store, or for in-store pick-up?[/quote]

"Can be used at any Best Buy retail store however cannot yet be used for purchases at BestBy.ca.... .... ... Instock items only, Must present membership card when redeeming this certificate... Certificates will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or expired."

Tells you to (Trim this Certificate out and fold to fit comfortably in your wallet) :D... I was able to claim points on some purchases prior to obtaining membership through their online form, but only for purchases made after they initiated the program...

they also provide 2 key chain cards so no need to put it in your wallet and you'll always have your keys with you that means forgetting to bring the card is impossible.

bread's done
Back