[Canada] Blockbuster Video: Battlefield Bad Company - $19.99

The game is very much awesome. I found the single player portion to me thoroughly enjoyable, even though it did not fare well in reviews.

The multiplayer element is even better in my opinion, but I didn't have much play time with it yet, except with the demo that was a blast.

At 19.99, it's a steal, really.

I think I have around 15-20 dollars in credit at BBV...so I'll definitely have to check this out this week. Not a game I've had to have, but one I've been interested in since my friends bought it in summer.

I know I've seen it for $19.99 used on 360 during my last trade binge...May have to pick it up today...I also have $20 credit and was debating on this..

Thanks all, I grabbed the PS3 version at BBV Westgate (Ottawa). There's another copy there btw, but it just has the BBV box.

Seemed to be 19.99 used and 29.99 new in box, even asked him to scan the new one, came up 29.99. Still picked up the used for 19.99, loved the demo.

Went to pick this up for 360, it was marked 19.99 used, it rang up at 14.99. This was at BBV Calgary Fish Creek location. They also had the minimum $10 trade in value thing on for 360 I suspect, SvR 2007 trades in for $10.

I doubt that there'll be any shortage of this game. Every BBV I've ever gone into has had at least 10 overpriced copies of it since October. I guess they're just now coming to the "overpriced" conclusion. =)

[quote name='121212']Went to pick this up for 360, it was marked 19.99 used, it rang up at 14.99. This was at BBV Calgary Fish Creek location. They also had the minimum $10 trade in value thing on for 360 I suspect, SvR 2007 trades in for $10.[/quote]

yeah, i've seen this priced at 14.99 at 3 different blockbuster stores near me.

bread's done
Back