Canada & CAG Marketplace?

Kosayn

CAGiversary!
I live in Canada, but the only options that were available when providing shipping information to the CAG Marketplace (or when I created this account) are USA and Europe.

So I'm curious, does the site support other North American locations besides USA? Are we supposed to just punch in province under state, postal code under zip, etc? I know a lot of US folk don't like to do any deals that involve shipping outside the country, if Amazon's any indication...

I would like to know why I get matched with users from Canada, as I personally do not ship outside of CONUS (lower 48)

As well as getting matched with (Perma)Banned users, and users who have not been on in quite some time.

I feel that your situation will result directly from my situation. If I have no choice but to sign up with the US as my zone, then you'll end up being matched with me.

I guess the people designing the site don't think the userbase is big enough to matter? Weird. Or maybe the average user is unwilling to go through the trouble of organizing import duties? Whatever, though, I just ended up using Ebay for my rarer stuff.

bread's done
Back