[Canada] Dell Gaming Sale or Price Error

Also showing cancelled for my order. We all knew it was probably too good to be true, so at least this isn't a big surprise.
:)

I don't know if it's because I only ordered 1 item and 1 order total, but my $27 tax included PS3 DualShock states "shipped" status and is not cancelled.

I am quite surprised, will only believe it when I will hold it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like one of my orders shipped! It was my non-gaming order though, camera bag and 16gb sdhc for $40, guess it flew under the radar. My gaming order got canned though.... should've made separate orders so it wasn't so noticeable.:cry: Other RFDers got their orders through tho.

my xbox live gold card order got canceled by my wii sports resort says its shipped today and its even got a PUROLATOR tracking number looks pretty promising

Cancelled! I've never ordered from Dell before, so is there anything I need to do now? I shouldn't expect a charge on my statement, right? Thanks.

[quote name='Norieaga']Cancelled! I've never ordered from Dell before, so is there anything I need to do now? I shouldn't expect a charge on my statement, right? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

No, there's nothing more you need to do. If the order has been cancelled, you won't incur any charges whatsoever.

[quote name='markj']my order for 1 dual shock was cancelled...not sure why some got through and others didnt...[/QUOTE]

Seems like a bum deal for some people. Maybe Dell decided that the first X number of orders could be processed and then cancelled the rest? Or maybe it depended on what you were ordering, or customer history, or something else... who knows.

Reliable source tells me that most orders have been/will be cancelled (it was a pricing error, obviously), but some orders were already too far along being processed before they caught it. They could stop them, but it's more of a pain to do it, so they're letting those go through.

Hey folks,

Just to let you guys know, Dell did honor the reduced prices, so if you see the deal again, you can jump on it with no fear...

I should mention; they actually cancelled one of my two orders that day (claiming that UPS could not find my delivery address. I called their customer service dep't and they re-processed the order at the sale price. I'll let you know how that works out...

The other order got delivered though, I saved $180 it.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']My DVD-R's were cancelled between Friday and Monday. Oh well, with a ship date of late September there was a good chance they'd catch it.[/QUOTE]

Try giving them a call at 1-800-847-4096 and select option 2 for sales. I did and they reprocessed my order. They said it was only oos items that were canceled so I informed them the items were instock and the created a new order at the lower price.

bread's done
Back