[Canada] DS Lite: $110, Silver PSTwo: $100 at Zellers (October 13th to October 20th)

[quote name='Firestorm']Basically what the topic says.
Source: NeoGAF[/QUOTE]
Think the price on the PSTwo would lower any more before the holidays? Since playing Eternal Sonata I got a JRPG itch that I think only a PS2 can fix.

EDIT: The Zelers TD coupon expires 2 days after this sale starts :)

I keep forgetting to post about the coupon. Heh, that makes the DS Lite $100 and the PSTwo $90. Damn.

And I'm not sure on the PS2. I mean, it's selling remarkably well so I don't think Sony will cut it.

Wow $100 for a new DS Lite is HOT. I paid that much doing the Trade-6 deal at EB. Then again, it was taxes in and I got the Crimson Bundle.

[quote name='mrelusive']Think the price on the PSTwo would lower any more before the holidays? Since playing Eternal Sonata I got a JRPG itch that I think only a PS2 can fix.

EDIT: The Zelers TD coupon expires 2 days after this sale starts :)[/quote]

You can have my FFXII - I would happily trade it

[quote name='maigoyume']ds, want me to grab one for you? still owe you from last time you helped me out :)[/quote]

no thanks, i have a crimson bundle from eb games.
Thanks for the offer thou.

i actually have a hot rod ds tank from 2 years back, but i'm still trying to justify buying a brand new ds when my current one works just fine

[quote name='scary perry']You can have my FFXII - I would happily trade it[/QUOTE]
I'll take it under consideration, thanks :D I'm also considering upgrading my PC for Fury and Hellgate: London, so I might wait a bit on a PS2. We will see.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Hmm..seems like a good deal. I'll have to compare the US prices to these to make up my mind.[/quote]

The retail price for both systems is currently 129.99 in the US.

Well it got posted on RFD, so stock's going to be scarce. Expect a lot of resellers, though with BNIB DSLs going for $120 it's not such a great profit-maker.

Time to get DS Lite #5 - this one for mom in law.

That will bring me up to 9 Nintendo consoles in my family that I have bought in the last 2 years --- this coming from someone that claims not to be a Nintendo fan.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Anybody have the rest of the flyer? Wondering if they're doing some newer games at $40 ala Blue Dragon.[/quote]

the one I have only shows the DS and the PS2

Damn... i went to check zellers today and they completely sold out. Every zellers in winnipeg that is. so i PM at futureshp lol

[quote name='Ranzo']Same deal at EB and you can do the trade in of other systems for the extra prices.[/quote]

Er, what do you mean by trade in of other systems? >.> Are you guys doing a deal on PSPs? I want a Black Slim =(

You should get one of your monthly topics going! November seems to be looking up

bread's done
Back