[Canada] EB Games 360 GotW - $9.89

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
couple new Game of the Weeks spotted at the local EB. right now, NHL2K7 and WWE: Smackdown vs Raw 2007 are each $9.89.

no idea what the trade value of WWE is at BBV, maybe worth checking out.

they would like work for the Trade 4 at Blockbuster, but i don't think EB would take them back for $8+.

i believe NHL2K7 sells used at EB for 6.99.

My blockbuster has $13 min trade in credit for games as well as trade 4. Can you buy 4 $9 games and trade em in for a new game at BBV? Has anyone done this yet?

you sure can trade in stuff like this NHL2K7 or WWE 07 to Blockbuster. we've used that towards the Assassin's Creed and CoD4 "Trade 4" deals.

(though i've heard they're not doing either of those two Trade 4 deals anymore)

thanks for the info! picked up one of each, is the gotw advertised online cause I never knew about the sale until i read it here.

gonna give my local EB a call and see if they still offer MUA for the $9 price...

this GOTW should be updated weekly on here! I too saw Super Returns under $10 the other day at EB's GOTW section. Splinter Cell: Double Agent for next week's GOTW would be sweet for my friend's birthday next week. I thought of getting him a used tissue for his birthday present.

For real????
I wanted a NHL game, im gonna go get it at EB then.
I got a bit of money, better go buy some cheap 10$ games.

Superman Returns was $12.99

Grabbed a copy today, and wow... The graphics are horrible...

[quote name='Ranzo']there is no GOTW on right now just to let you guys know. just random price drop.[/quote]

Any other deals?
Notable price drops?

bread's done
Back