[Canada]EB Games: Extra Trade-in credit promotion is back

I'm guessing 21$ because of that word additional in there. I dont have much experience with trade ins so I dont know if its worth it, BB might give you more money though.

It's like this, trade in 3 games that's worth 3 credit or more each and you get extra 10 credit. If all 3 of your games worth 8 credit each, then you get 24 credit + 10 extra credit to a total of 34 credit. If you trade in 5 games you get extra 20 credit, and if you trade in 10 games then 50 credits. It's actually pretty good deal.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']It's like this, trade in 3 games that's worth 3 credit or more each and you get extra 10 credit. If all 3 of your games worth 8 credit each, then you get 24 credit + 10 extra credit to a total of 34 credit. If you trade in 5 games you get extra 20 credit, and if you trade in 10 games then 50 credits. It's actually pretty good deal.[/quote]

How is it a good deal if you can get more on ebay?

^It's a good deal as we get more for our games then we normally would, duh. No need for smart ass comments like that when all of us realize there's a thing out there called eBay.

If you trade in 3 games that are worth 8+ it is much smarter to get a new game free instead through the trade 3 get it free promotion instead.

This is only beneficial if you are looking to get rid of your crap titles that have around $3- $7 in trade credit and ones that would not qualify for any other good promotion.

I think games like Vice City, and early launch titles fit this category.

[quote name='Firestorm']It'd be fun if this stacked with the Trade 8 for a system or the Halo 3 20% bonus offers[/quote]

Trade 8 for $230 off? ;)

I did three today but did not get the extra $10.

They gave me $26 for the SW game that cam with the SW PSP I got at Walmart for $148, so I did not want to push too hard.

So if we trade in some games that get bumped to a TIV of >= $8 each after the bonus, could we use them for the Trade 8 deals on the systems?

[quote name='scary perry']I did three today but did not get the extra $10.

They gave me $26 for the SW game that cam with the SW PSP I got at Walmart for $148, so I did not want to push too hard.[/quote]

SW Renegade is one of EB's Featured TIVs.

mrelusive: no stacking.

Did this yesterday. Got rid of almost all my gamecube games, gba games, and couple ds games that just sat in the closet. 26 games in all. Came out to about $300, 120 of that was bonus. This'll last me a while.....unless they have some crazy deal boxing day.

bread's done
Back