[Canada] EB Games: Trade in Gears of War 2 by the end of the month and get $40 - $50

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Trade in Gears of War 2 by November 14th and get $50 back.
Trade in Gears of War 2 by November 21st and get $45 back.
Trade in Gears of War 2 by November 28th and get $40 back.

Wow, I cannot imagine trading this game in. The campaign is great, and I can see playing Horde for a long, long time. Plus the campaign is co-op which adds great length and variety.

Yeah not trading this one in. It might be worth it for people who finish the campaign and dont have Xbox Live though.

Yea they have this trading in thing where you get either full or $50 credits if you trade it in within a week. Why? So EB employees can then buy it for $54.99/$49.99 with 10% off from Edge card. See what I mean? It benefits the gamers who work at EBGAMES.

I traded Soul Calibur 4 in and got full credits and the EB guy was then telling his partner "See I told ya I"ll have games to play this weekend."

Is there some sort of flyer for this? I went into the EBGames over in Ancaster and they had no idea about it, nor was it in the flyer they had in the store.

I was able to get the deal at the EB at Leslie & Elgin Mills. They didn't have it advertised, but the dude called the manager who let him do it.

I pre-ordered Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts from EBGames and they did not have a code for me. I called the Toronto Head Office after lunch and left a message with my pre-order number, stating how upset I was that I did not get a code. I got a call at 4:30 pm from Toronto and was given the code over the telephone (and it worked - I checked!). I would call that good service. Now I just have to go to my local EBgames to get my copy of Nuts & Bolts!

[quote name='Zyzomys']I pre-ordered Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts from EBGames and they did not have a code for me. I called the Toronto Head Office after lunch and left a message with my pre-order number, stating how upset I was that I did not get a code. I got a call at 4:30 pm from Toronto and was given the code over the telephone (and it worked - I checked!). I would call that good service. Now I just have to go to my local EBgames to get my copy of Nuts & Bolts![/quote]

Wrong thread

[quote name='Bandit64']Is there some sort of flyer for this? I went into the EBGames over in Ancaster and they had no idea about it, nor was it in the flyer they had in the store.[/quote]

they had it on a flyer that was handed out at the midnight launch of gears 2. i haven't seen it advertised since though.

[quote name='kathos']Do I need a receipt for this?[/quote]

I don't think you need a receipt. If this deal is only for pre-ordered GOW2 then you need a receipt.

Damn, does someone have a confirmation of this? I bought GoW2 before I got the Amazon sent to me (couldn't wait), I'll try tomorrow I guess, if not I'll just sell off the extra copy to a friend of mine for $50.

scan0003ll9.jpg

"Trade Gears of War 2 back by the date listed and get the corresponding After November values in trade credit. 28th Gears of War 2 will trade at its normal trade value."

A note: It's a trade value, not a special offer. I'm still ticked I didn't get my 10% boost from a non-circled receipt.

Remember that used copies will not have the Flashback Map Pack.
Which for some strange reason seems to go for $20 - $25 on eBay. So yeah. I'm selling that.

Did you tell them about the promo? It's probably not automatic. Tell them they're running it. Tell them to check their emails. Say it has been running since launch. And then show them receipt if required.

bread's done
Back