Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
The Darkness PS3, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3[/FONT]

World of Warcraft Deal
-
Get World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade Expansion for 29.99 (Save 10$)

Used Deal

-
BUY THREE USED GAMES GET A FORTH USED GAME FREE (Forth game equal or less to lowest priced game)

QUIZNO's Deal
-
Coupon for Free Chips and Pop with purchase of Pizza from EB
Coupon for 5$ off at EB from Quizno

System Promo (No Posters yet) (All require 8$ trades)
NEW
-
Get a XB360 and Forza 2 for 499.99
Get a NDS Lite For 99.99 when you Trade your GBA SP and 2 Games
Get a XB360 w/ Forza 2 for 299.99 when you trade 10 Games ALSO Get Gears of War FREE with the XB360 (Only with trade deal)

USED
-
PS3 60GB for 349.99 when you trade 10 Games
PS3 20GB for 249.99 when you trade 10 Games
XB360 for 99.99 when you trade 10 Games
Wii for FREE when you trade 10 Games
NGC for FREE when you trade 3 Games
GBASP for FREE when you trade 3 Games
XB for FREE when you trade 4 Games
DS Lite for FREE when you trade 6 Games
PSP for FREE when you tarde 6 Games
PS2 (Fatty) for FREE when you tarde 4 Games.

* Games need to be worth 8$ or more for system promo's
* Games Under 8$ will NOT be bumped up to 10$. (That deal is over)

EDGE CARDS
- i doubt anyone cares.
Warld of Warcraft/Nintendo DS/Spiderman III/Transformers Edge cards are disco'd.
The New one is Nintendo WII

Some stores might still have Spiderman III and Transformer movie posters.

[quote name='imcrazy']Hori really is the best brand in screen protectors. I have one for my psp and not only does it do an excellent job of protecting the screen, it is basically invisible (most people who see my psp don't even know there is a screen protector on it, you have to look really hard around the edges to see it).

I may get one for the DS, but I'm on the fence right now. I don't honestly think I'll be using it enough to warrant buying one.[/quote]i wouldn't even play Ouendan without getting my screen protector first ;)

i thinkt he trade in deal is mostly dead.

EBgames are like removing EVERY game from having a 8 TIV.

Like I traded in FFX-12 for that much next day no longer valid.

Now I'm pretty sure I have a copy of NHL 07 for the xbox that I can;t trade in any longer cause they removed that too.

[quote name='imcrazy']Hori really is the best brand in screen protectors. I have one for my psp and not only does it do an excellent job of protecting the screen, it is basically invisible (most people who see my psp don't even know there is a screen protector on it, you have to look really hard around the edges to see it).

I may get one for the DS, but I'm on the fence right now. I don't honestly think I'll be using it enough to warrant buying one.[/quote]

But with all screen protectors, be sure to apply it in a well lit room as dust free as possible. Many hours, and many protectors, were lost because of ONE nearly insignificant spec of dust went underneath during that second after I get the plastic film off partially and quickly wiping off the touch screen again.

Hmm what if I can't really buy stuff online? I don't really have paypal and I'd sooner just run to the store and grab some screen protectors xD. Any other good brands?

[quote name='Spades22']Hmm what if I can't really buy stuff online? I don't really have paypal and I'd sooner just run to the store and grab some screen protectors xD. Any other good brands?[/quote]i generally don't buy the 3rd party stuff in stores, hori ftw :applause:

[quote name='maigoyume']i wouldn't even play Ouendan without getting my screen protector first ;)[/QUOTE]

That's kinda funny because I play EBA and I've never once used a screen protector. My screen is a little scuffed, but nothing a good clean can't get rid of. I can totally see how those spinners might lead to scratches though. Just saying if you can develop the right touch, you can literally saves ones of dollars!

Well I exchanged it and Im glad I did. This right shoulder button is way stronger AND I just noticed the volume adjustor is way smoother as well. My other DSlite you couldnt get to a perfect volume cause it was tight and skipped in the middle.

BUT...now that those two problems were resolved, I found slight chips or scratches I guess in the top and bottom screens (one in each...but the bottom one isnt too noticeable unless you completely look for it). So...ya lol

[quote name='JGonspy']That's kinda funny because I play EBA and I've never once used a screen protector. My screen is a little scuffed, but nothing a good clean can't get rid of. I can totally see how those spinners might lead to scratches though. Just saying if you can develop the right touch, you can literally saves ones of dollars![/quote]

Trauma Center screwed up my DS screen pretty bad XD

I just got a Lite today. I transferred over Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order and GTAIV pre-order and added $10. I got the two games with Trade 3 for Free. So total cost was $70 + tax for me ($37.50 + tax for GTAIV and $22.50 for MGS4 along with $10 + tax to cover the rest).

Now to figure out how to transfer over my WiFI details from my old DS.

[quote name='JGonspy']That's kinda funny because I play EBA and I've never once used a screen protector. My screen is a little scuffed, but nothing a good clean can't get rid of. I can totally see how those spinners might lead to scratches though. Just saying if you can develop the right touch, you can literally saves ones of dollars![/quote]safe than sorry my friend, i want my touchscreen to last :) though i did beat feel the magic xy/xx 100% before i got my screen protector

Can anyone find a copy of Rub the Rabbits for the ds?
Its 9.89 and i've been looking for a long time, if anyone can get me a copy at the above price in the GVRD, I'd really appreciate it!

[quote name='gamer602']Can anyone find a copy of Rub the Rabbits for the ds?
Its 9.89 and i've been looking for a long time, if anyone can get me a copy at the above price in the GVRD, I'd really appreciate it![/quote]i'll check around, you can try ebay though its fairly cheap there, or one of the guys off the CAG trading board

[quote name='gamer602']Can anyone find a copy of Rub the Rabbits for the ds?
Its 9.89 and i've been looking for a long time, if anyone can get me a copy at the above price in the GVRD, I'd really appreciate it![/quote]

No luck on craigslist.

For screen protectors, there's a lot of online retailers out there. I just used my FS GC to buy some during an F&F sale. Came out to be about $9 for 3, but I didn't have to bother with shipping and Paypal.

$8.54 at BB right now:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10042234&catid=20298

Apparently, cheapest way is to buy some clear vinyl sheets at Walmart and cut them up to fit.

I've used the optex ones on my PDA and DS phat, take your time with applying them and they'll look good. I'm not sure how easy they are to get off they seem pretty sticky, might have to heat them up a little bit.

Hmm couldn't find any protectors when I went out...maybe I'll have to go for the vinyl :p

Just wondering, does anyone else's DS Lite make a sound when you shake it like something is loose inside? I put it down today to charge it, and I suddenly felt this crack in my DS and noticed there was a sound now whenever I'd move it...gah wth I'm getting all these sucky DSLites. (The first one was actually awful when looking back now after using this one...it took a good 5 seconds to power on when I pressed the power button, the volume button wasn't smooth so you couldn't set the volume in the middle, and the R button was way loose). Now right when I thought I had a perfect one...I hear this sound like something is loose inside after putting it down :(

If anyone else's makes a loose kind of sound then I'll just forget about it and consider it my imagination (though I really don't think it was lol)

[quote name='Spades22']Hmm couldn't find any protectors when I went out...maybe I'll have to go for the vinyl :p

Just wondering, does anyone else's DS Lite make a sound when you shake it like something is loose inside? I put it down today to charge it, and I suddenly felt this crack in my DS and noticed there was a sound now whenever I'd move it...gah wth I'm getting all these sucky DSLites. (The first one was actually awful when looking back now after using this one...it took a good 5 seconds to power on when I pressed the power button, the volume button wasn't smooth so you couldn't set the volume in the middle, and the R button was way loose). Now right when I thought I had a perfect one...I hear this sound like something is loose inside after putting it down :(

If anyone else's makes a loose kind of sound then I'll just forget about it and consider it my imagination (though I really don't think it was lol)[/quote]i vote imagination :applause:

Well it was partially imagination lol, the sound was coming cause the power switch was just wiggling left and right slightly hitting the sides of the handheld. The imagination part is that I thought my DS was falling apart when it probably was like that the whole time xD.

Weird though why I noticed it right when I felt something shake or wrench in my hand with the DS... =/

And easy to find games for me have been Fifa Street 2 for all platforms (found some for DS and Xbox) and simpsons games seem pretty common. Got a game and DSLite through this deal and used 3 copies of Fifa Street 2. Total spent was about...eh like 90 bucks with tax. All 3 copies of Fifa cost me only 25$.. :D

[quote name='Caro']Anybody know any easy to find games with tiv's of 8$>? I need an xbox :D[/quote]

Find a rental place that has a buy 2 games get 2 games free deal and horde on Liberty City stories. That's how I got my $45 Xbox.

Hey NOW you know what happened!!!??? >O

I was playing PW last night on the 2nd chapter (got past the first trial part), and I noticed that I COULDNT GET MY VOLUME SUPER LOW! I could get it fairly low, but I wanted it LOWER cause everyone was sleeping and it was still too loud for the location. The problem was that when I move the volume slider to around the last 20% of room on the left, the volume simply turns off, or emits no sound. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that it gets all loose at the far left end and I can like crunch it in up and down.

Anyway it's retarded and I guess I'll exchange AGAIN since using headphones was important to me due to the fact that I'll be on the road a lot, and if the volumes too loud in the headphones I basically cant use the volume then. =/...Unless this is how the DS is made...grrr XD

My volume is pretty hard to change too. Just slide it back and forth to see if you can loosen it up. The only thign I'm worried about is when I was biking in Pokemon, a bit of a glitchy line appears sometimes on the far right of the screen. Just on the border of the LCD. When the screen changes it goes away o.o; Meh, if it becomes a problem I can always go to Nintendo and get a replacement. Yay to Vancouver XD

No I mean I WISH it was harder lol. I actually read about this on the Nintendo forums and one guy had the same problem. He could push his volume slider up and down so it kind of "crunches" which I can do as well. My first slider was far too tight where you couldn't set it in the middle range, while this one is just waaaay too loose.

Ah well, 3rd times the charm I guess xD

[quote name='Spades22']No I mean I WISH it was harder lol. I actually read about this on the Nintendo forums and one guy had the same problem. He could push his volume slider up and down so it kind of "crunches" which I can do as well. My first slider was far too tight where you couldn't set it in the middle range, while this one is just waaaay too loose.

Ah well, 3rd times the charm I guess xD[/quote]

Obsess much? :lol:

Seriously though, check out other DS forums and see if others are having the same problems as you. It may just be a normal occurrence.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Obsess much? :lol:

Seriously though, check out other DS forums and see if others are having the same problems as you. It may just be a normal occurrence.[/quote]i know a guy who is just as obsessive about this kind of stuff, so its nothing out of the ordinary, course if the next one is faulty as well i would personally give up

Here's a hint folks,
Killzone: Liberation is 19.89 at EB with a red tag. It is normally 49.99 at EB so now is the time to pick it up. In Fredericton, NB they only had a few copies and they went immediately. Anyone heard of any other recent deals?

[quote name='Spades22']No I mean I WISH it was harder lol. I actually read about this on the Nintendo forums and one guy had the same problem. He could push his volume slider up and down so it kind of "crunches" which I can do as well. My first slider was far too tight where you couldn't set it in the middle range, while this one is just waaaay too loose.

Ah well, 3rd times the charm I guess xD[/quote]

My volume button works fine but it rattles, while the Power button doesn't. This seems normal to me, and i don't mind it at all just wondering is yours, and everyone else’s like that?
I got the Onyx DS lite and i really like it, no problems at all yet. It's funny i usually play PW at night too so that volume problem you have sucks. Try not to return to many though it might piss off the Employees and won't increase our chances of having more deals like this.

ya well is that normal for the last 20% of the volume slider area to just all be quiet?

Oh ya and for PW, the only thing I've found myself NOT liking is that sometimes they say something thats clearly wrong so I try and present an item to them, but the judge says its not related to the case or whatever. I ended up getting a game over cause it was clearly right...but tried after and found out you have to press first and have the words where he lies on the screen =/

But ya if everyone else's rattles I don't care...its not the rattling that bugs me, its the fact that I can't get a quiet enough volume range and I think its due to the rattling (cause it only rattles on the left end really badly)

I found

tony hawk project 8 PS2
Tony hawk american wasteland GC
Fifa Street 2 GC
and some other game for xbox that I can't remember right now for 20$ each and got them to hold it for me until tomorrow.

BBV still has that 2nd PP game 1/2 price going right?

[quote name='ikariwarriors']yesterday, saw sealed copies of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) at EB, normal price 59.99 red-tagged down to 29.98[/quote]
Not that $30 is a bad deal, but don't let that $60 mark down fool you. The MSRP is $30USD, so it's only like a $5 discount :roll:

RV has 2/30 on new games priced $19.99 and lower. Also, 2/15 on PP'ed games priced at $9.99.

BBV has no game promotions except the XBL one someone else mentioned already.

Ragnar,
Unfortunate in Fredericton, NB EB is the only retailer that carries Disgaea 1 (other than a specialty games retailer which still has it for like $80-90 - absolute ridiculous considering the reprint(s?) ). A quick look on ebay confirms that I'd probably only be able t get it for as cheap as 30-ish anyway.

[quote name='Caro']BBV still has that 2nd PP game 1/2 price going right?[/quote]

um.. i don't think BBV has this promo going on right now.

Deals End this Thursday along with the system trade in deals.
The 20% used deal ends Sautrday
The PS3 Trade deal for 399.99 ends June 15th.
The 360 Deal will continue BUT will be changed a bit.

Only other deal is the Quizno sub deal/ 5$ off coupon

[quote name='Ranzo']

Only other deal is the Quizno sub deal/ 5$ off coupon[/quote]

enlighten me, please

Quiznos is my Drug of Choice

I wonder if the Quizno's/EBG deal can be a cycle...

Get Quizno's coupon at EBG.

Use coupon at Quizno's, get EBG coupon.

Use coupon at EBG, get Quizno's coupon.

etc.

=D

Anything not out yet that I listed in first post is still on trade 3. I will see if anything else is on.

bread's done
Back