[Canada] Flyers April 10-16

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I'm sure Lone et al will fill in the rest, but I thought this was reasonably noteworthy since I've hardly seen these on sale elsewhere.

Loblaws/Superstore

Xbox 360:
Street Fighter IV, Halo Wars, Resident Evil 5, NHL 09 $49.99 (save $20)

Also at Superstore buy a PS3 get killzone for $29.99 (you need the coupon.)

Walmart Nothing

Best Buy

PS3 ONLY
GTA 4 $29.99
Soul Caliber 4 $29.99
Pure $29.99

PC
GTA4 $44.99
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor $29.99

GOW2 $49.99
Wireless adapter $74.99

PSP
Buy the enetertainment pak get a traveller case

DS
Zelda tin kit $9.99 (I bought these for my sons they are very useful when traveling to Grandma's house. Everything stays safe in the tin and there's extra styluses, headphones, car charger and screen protectors.

Future Shop

Godfather II $59.99
Midnight Club: LA $44.99
GOW2 $44.99
Riddick $59.99
Wireless Adapter $89.99

PC
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor $29.99

DS
Get Personal Trainer Math, Cooking or Crossword DS for $10 with purchase of any DS.

Wii
Wii with NHL 2K9 $299.99
We Ski and Snowboard $39.99

PS3
Motor Storm Pacific Rift $49.99

I just typed up the deals and new releases, not the regular priced featured items.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Great price for GTA4. I paid that for a used copy using the BBV coupon last week (mind you, $30 included the tax)[/quote]

Well, you can always use the Bestbuy flier to PM at Futureshop. That way the "10% off the difference" normally equals the 5% GST, so it'll be about $30. (Granted, in Calgary, the Futureshop and Bestbuy are right next to each other, so no running across town is required to save a few pennies.)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Future Shop

We Ski and Snowboard $39.99

[/quote]

Man... I'm tempted to get We Ski & Snowboard, but $40.00 is still a lot.....

Pure's demo was pretty good. I might look into getting it later this week. I do want to buy something between now and either Bionic Commando or inFamous.

I have a question about Superstore.... what's the difference between Loblaw Superstore vs Real Canadian Superstore? Do they have different sale? Will I be able to get my RE5 cheap if all we have here is Real Canadian Superstore?...

so i think company of heroes was shipped without the english manual

problem? yes, the cd key was on the english manual

thanks a lot quebec! stop holding our english covers/manuals hostage!!!z

[quote name='miriamleo']I have a question about Superstore.... what's the difference between Loblaw Superstore vs Real Canadian Superstore? Do they have different sale? Will I be able to get my RE5 cheap if all we have here is Real Canadian Superstore?...[/quote]

Of the Loblaws and RCSSs I've been to, which is about 5 or 6 combined, their only difference is whether they have a decent to good electronics section or a crappy barebones electronics section.

[quote name='poiuiu']Of the Loblaws and RCSSs I've been to, which is about 5 or 6 combined, their only difference is whether they have a decent to good electronics section or a crappy barebones electronics section.[/QUOTE]

I am just wondering if the sale the topic creator listed will be available to the RCSS too, because he listed Loblaws.

Most likely. RCSS/Loblaws deals are kinda YMMV between each other, as they are different stores according to their books. But they have the same parent company, the same distribution network etcetera, so what one has the other usually does.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Pure's demo was pretty good. I might look into getting it later this week. I do want to buy something between now and either Bionic Commando or inFamous.[/quote]
Pure is pretty cool, but kind of limited compared to something like Burnout Paradise. I got it for $30 during boxing week and I'd say it's worth that.

If they have a full electronics section usually the sale will be the same at every store.. not 100% sure though. I guess I mean to say RCSS/Loblaws Superstore since those two are the same format with different branding in different markets.

In the Hamilton area we have Fortinos.. the one on main has a decent electronics section and usually has the Superstore/Lablaws sales.

But we never get the coupons

[quote name='webrunner']In the Hamilton area we have Fortinos.. the one on main has a decent electronics section and usually has the Superstore/Lablaws sales.

But we never get the coupons[/quote]

The one in the West end? It has electronics and video games? Do you know if it is doing the 20 bucks off RE5, Halo Wars etc this week?
I have missed so many RCSS deals, I wish I knew Fortinos was the same thing.

Well I dont know if this will help anyone...but after searching/calling up several stores for SFIV (all sold out)...I happened to walk into the one in Mississauga (Winston Churchill) last night and lo and behold...they had 2 copies left...I bought 1 so 1 was left as of last night :)

bread's done
Back