[Canada] Flyers for July 23-July 29

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
Best Buy
Star Craft 2: Wings of Liberty $59.99
Star Craft 2 Collectors Edition $99.99
Star Craft 2 Strategy Guide $24.99
Sidewinder X3 Gaming Mouse Free with Purchase of SC 2 midnight launch Limit 150 per store (8 stores midnight launch in Canada)

PS3 Greatest Hits 2 for $40
Little Big Planet
God of War Collection
Infamous
Kill Zone 2

PS3 Exclusive Buy 2, Save $20
God of War 3 $59.99
Heavy Rain $59.99
Mod Nation Racer $59.99
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $59.99

Future Shop
Star Craft 2: Wings of Liberty $59.99
Star Craft 2 Collectors Edition $99.99
SC 2 Midnight Launch Bonus Free Headset with Noise Canceling (first 20 people)
Clash of the Titans PS3 system value pack includes: PS3 Blu-ray Remote, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, and COTT Blu-ray movie $59.99
MAG: Massive Action Game $39.99
White Knight: Chronicles $39.99
Heavy Rain $39.99

Wal-Mart
Star Craft 2: Wings of Liberty $59.83
Singularity $59.83
Transformers War for Cybertron $59.83
Xbox 360 (S) 250GB $299
Xbox Live 12-month Messenger Kit $59.83
Glory of Heracles $19.83
Rhythm Heaven $19.83

Zellers
Wii $199.99
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $59.99
Mario Kart Wii $59.99
Mario Party 8 $49.99

RCSS
Save 35% on selected PSP Entertainment Pack $129.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish 'War for Cybertron' would drop in price. Was too busy with my backlog when it came out but now I am looking to pick it up. . .just not for $60.

[quote name='CrushEm']Wish 'War for Cybertron' would drop in price. Was too busy with my backlog when it came out but now I am looking to pick it up. . .just not for $60.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally with you on this. I didn't pick it up because I had so many games on the go. But now, there is NOTHING coming out.

Anyone know how much a used copy at EB goes for? If its $55 ($49.50 after Edge discount and no tax if I pay with credit) I'll bite, but if its $60 forget it! Of course then I have to FIND a used copy (PS3)

Awesome job BB/FS. Buy 2 save $20 or just walk to your other branch and just buy heavy rain for $20 less... :applause:

[quote name='Mxylptlk']Awesome job BB/FS. Buy 2 save $20 or just walk to your other branch and just buy heavy rain for $20 less... :applause:[/QUOTE]

Being a Cheap badAss Gamer, you actually take your FS flyer to BB and pricematch Heavy Rain for 37.99, sucking 37 Reward Zone points at the same time.

"Today's a nice day to be cheap."

I think I might bite on the 2 for $40 PS3 Greatest Hits since I only have 2 PS3 games. I can't decide between InFamous/Killzone 2 or Infamous/LBP.

Is that a good PSP deal? The recent Tactics Ogre announcement makes me want one, but I haven't been following the pricing.

Hm... InFamous and KZ2 sounds like a good deal. Played them before and beat them but its been awhile...

I picked up KZ2 used at BBV a few weeks ago (it's $10 used if you can find a copy) and I must say, the single player is quite hard. I've gotten spoiled by snap to aim in MW2 I suppose. Great game though.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']I picked up KZ2 used at BBV a few weeks ago (it's $10 used if you can find a copy) and I must say, the single player is quite hard. I've gotten spoiled by snap to aim in MW2 I suppose. Great game though.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, KZ2 required ADS but I haven't figured out a button configuration that allows me to ADS and use the cover effectively. Everything just ends up in a 10/10/10 finger gymnast performance and I just end up using the default control layout. Not a fan of the "click-stick to zoom" approach in game that require it so much!

[quote name='Archaon']Is that a good PSP deal? The recent Tactics Ogre announcement makes me want one, but I haven't been following the pricing.[/QUOTE]Depending on what pack it is that's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Archaon']Is that a good PSP deal? The recent Tactics Ogre announcement makes me want one, but I haven't been following the pricing.[/QUOTE]

There have been better deals recently. I think Rogers Plus had them 50% off recently (link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265969), and it wouldn't surprise me to see PSPs selling for sub-$100 prices quite regularly before long.

But this is still a good deal if you want a PSP system and aren't willing to gamble on better deals arriving later... and some of the entertainment packs have been excellent value adds with the memory stick and game included.

[quote name='ejamer']There have been better deals recently. I think Rogers Plus had them 50% off recently (link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265969), and it wouldn't surprise me to see PSPs selling for sub-$100 prices quite regularly before long.[/QUOTE]
That would surprise me. Rogers was trying to clear out all their PSP stock, and the Hannah Montana bundle for $100 sale at Toys R Us was for the same reason, nobody was buying it. Stores aren't going to be giving away PSPs for that low on a regular basis., that's my view. $130 is a good deal assuming it's a PSP3000.

[quote name='ejamer']There have been better deals recently. I think Rogers Plus had them 50% off recently (link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265969), and it wouldn't surprise me to see PSPs selling for sub-$100 prices quite regularly before long.

But this is still a good deal if you want a PSP system and aren't willing to gamble on better deals arriving later... and some of the entertainment packs have been excellent value adds with the memory stick and game included.[/QUOTE]
I think Rogers Plus may still have them 50% off if you can find one. Not 100% sure on that one but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask them to scan one in. Don't trust the CSR's word on it though, a lot of RP employee are grossly misinformed about their own stores deals.

One thing I noticed that's missing from the Future Shop list.

Wii Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands $24.99

I really wish the PS3 version would drop to that price. Soon, soon.

[quote name='mrsamsa'] Unboxing? German?[/QUOTE]
LOL danke! aber auch nie die Größe des USB-Version ist bis zum Englisch up.
froh, dass ich es vorbestellt lol Comic Kunstband USB!

lol thanks mrsamsa but well never know the size of usb until english version goes up... wow and i preordered it at least we get comicbook artbook and usb ARGH just another crap CE :( they could have at least thrown in a steel book case for the actual game! my bad retro i missed your post about CE contents i feel like idiot :( 2gb is so weak... that artbook better have hot girls with tight clothes and big boobs ;) and looks asian with high heels thats like an agent from a game with zombies

Last edited by a moderator:
its a 2gb flash replica dog tag...I was going to get it but damn i already have sc+exp and doubt ill actually look at the artbook or the behind the scenes dvd...probably wont be looking at the comic book or listening to the cd when im playing, dont have a wow account thank god so wont be using the pet and probably wont use the Exclusive Battle.net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Battle.net profile, decals to customize your units in-game, and a visually unique version of the terran Thor unit....

some might like this content but i think i saved myself $40 reading what you get personally though.

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']Thanks retro. Good colour coordination too.[/QUOTE]+1

[quote name='MicroB']The lack of a day 1 SC2 deal is a bit disappointing.

Just a $49.99 would've been enough for me.[/QUOTE]How's $40 at RP? YMMV of course though.

i noticed the new Prince of Persia (Forgotten Sands? I think...?) for the XB360 at Wal-Mart today was $39 as well. Even though it'll be $19 sooner or later as its a Ubisoft game its a decent enough price. It was regular price for the PS3 version...didn't even look to see the Wii version price

[quote name='kyle071785']i noticed the new Prince of Persia (Forgotten Sands? I think...?) for the XB360 at Wal-Mart today was $39 as well. Even though it'll be $19 sooner or later as its a Ubisoft game its a decent enough price. It was regular price for the PS3 version...didn't even look to see the Wii version price[/QUOTE]

$40 is the regular price for the PS3/360 version and $30 is the regular price for the Wii version everywhere.

STARCRAFT 2 is UPON us?? it seems the midnight launch turn up as good or even better than GOD OF WAR 3 lol free mouse tho i guess better incentive vs tshirt?

bread's done
Back