[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Apr. 17-23)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Thanks to Princess Zelda again.

Best Buy

PS3
Planet Earth Blue Ray $59.99
Resistance 2 $49.99
Motorstorm PD $49.99
Midnight Club:LA $44.99
Logitech Driving Force GT $99.99

Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey $29.99
Too human $29.99
Gears of War $29.99
Controller $49.99
Velvet Assassin $59.99

Wii
Excite Bots (sequel to Excite Truck) $49.99
Madworld $34.99 (slightly cheaper during the Easter sale at an additional 10% off)
Sonic and the Black Knight $34.99
Sonic and the Olympics $34.99
Wii wheel 2 for $25 :shock: They're like $5 used at EB (and $10 mostly anywhere)

DS
Buy a DS Lite get a Brain age, Flash Focas or Crossword for $149.99
Mario Sonic at the Olympics $29.99

Zellers-Nothing

Walmart

Lexar 16GB SDHC card $29.99
PS3 Bioshock $29.99 (I loved this game)
Gears 2 $44.99
Dead Space $49.99
Mirror's Edge $39.99
Civilization Revolution $29.99
Midnight Club $44

FS has a 2-week sale so see last week's.

Thanks Princess Zelda/Lone_Prodigy.

Deals are pretty cold for me. I just picked up MadWorld during the Future Shop sale, so... not much for me here.

Hmm... Planet Earth for the price of a standard PS3 game? I might have to get that. I don't have an HD TV/monitor yet, so the only Blu-Ray that I own is Mad Men S1. Most BRs seem too expensive to me, but this should be worth it.

Thanks for posting the deals!

Thanks, as always for posting the weekly deals!

I bought Planet Earth Bluray when it was $79.99 and it is totally worth it, It looks amazing on blu-ray, highly recommended. But you would definitely need an HDTV/monitor to see the amazingness of blu-ray!

Superstore has $10 off (reg $69.99) a bunch of new PS3 games (SFIV, RE5, WWE Legends and GH:Met).. combined with a tax free weekend I guess that's not bad.

Also free GoW, Patapon or Socom: Tactical Strike with PSP core

[quote name='TripleQ']Also free GoW, Patapon or Socom: Tactical Strike with PSP core[/quote]

Awwwww man... was this posted in the flyer? In other words, are those the only 3 games that you can get with the core? I bought GoW and Patapon at he Source already, and I don't really want another PSP SOCOM :cold:
Guess I'd have to pick up GoW simply for the TIV

You guys might want to try your local Future Shop for the Planet Earth/Biography of a Planet Blu-ray set. I snagged mine for $54.99, then price-matched at BB for $49.99. It's definitely a YMMV thing, but it doesn't hurt to try!

thx but kinda wanted it new, i dont encourage re-sell of games that much lol, they prob bought it off some kid for 20$....but thats just me, thx for the tip tho

I'm not sure if this is a sale, but Naruto: The Broken Bond (newest iteration on the 360) is $39.83 at Wal-mart whereas it's $59.99 just about everywhere else (Future Shop, Amazon). I may pick this one up... will I be lost, story-wise, if I haven't played Rise of Ninja?

EDIT: Anyone else find Wal-mart Canada's site to be flat out terrible? 3/4 times I try to load a page (especially on Firefox) I just get pure white with the title of the page as the URL. The link does work... with enough persistence.

EDIT 2: EBGames.com and Amazon.com both list Broken Bond at $39.99, so my guess is a price drop just happened. It'll likely drop elsewhere soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Skardee']I'm not sure if this is a sale, but Naruto: The Broken Bond (newest iteration on the 360) is $39.83 at Wal-mart whereas it's $59.99 just about everywhere else (Future Shop, Amazon). I may pick this one up... will I be lost, story-wise, if I haven't played Rise of Ninja?

EDIT: Anyone else find Wal-mart Canada's site to be flat out terrible? 3/4 times I try to load a page (especially on Firefox) I just get pure white with the title of the page as the URL. The link does work... with enough persistence.[/quote]

Are you familiar with the anime? If you are.. you won't miss anything.. it's just picking up from another arch.. but.. if you don't know anything about the anime.. you might want to consider Rise of the Ninja first (which is a very good game, by the way).

[quote name='EvilMario']Are you familiar with the anime? If you are.. you won't miss anything.. it's just picking up from another arch.. but.. if you don't know anything about the anime.. you might want to consider Rise of the Ninja first (which is a very good game, by the way).[/quote]

Rise of a Ninja's story was just---what? what is that? I never watched the show so it was very weird to understand (had no idea what was going on) But I agree its a fun game and the price is low right now

I was just at the Superstore on Kenaston in Winnipeg and Soul Caliber 4 was 19.99 for PS3. I'm not certain if that's a good deal or not, but I seem to remember the lowest price discussed on here being 29.99

bread's done
Back