[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Feb. 13-19)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Rogers Plus (until Mar. 2)
Free used game (any) and 10 bonus SR points with PS3 or 360 console purchase.
Free Boogie DS with DS Lite $139.99
Wii Zapper $14.99
Wii HotD Overkill $49.99 ($59.99 at EB/GS/FS/BB)
DS Pokemon Platinum $39.99 (exclusive figure with pre-order, EB has this too)
PS3/360 SFIV $59.99
Killzone 2 $59.99
Hawx $64.99
360/PS3 GTA4 $44.99

Zellers

PS2 Slim with 2 Singstar wired mics, Singstar Pop and Singstar Rocks! $159.97

Future Shop

Two-week flyer, see last week's stuff.

Best Buy

Thanks danthemightyone, saved me some typing.
Free GTA4, Lego Indiana Jones & Kung Fu Panda with purchase of 360 pro console
6-in-1 pro gamer's kit (360) $19.99
Brothers in arms (PS3) $39.99 meh
Free Wii starter kit (1 gb sd memory, remote wrist strap, nunchuck and remote sleeves) with purchase of Wii console
Animal Crossing City Folks (Wii) $39.99
DS Lite and Personal Trainer Cooking $149.99 ($10 off)

No sale price but just new releases this week
SF4 $69.99, CE $79.99
GTA4 Lost and Delivered $24.99
Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection $39.99
Fear2 $59.99
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $34.99

Superstore

Wii Zapper $19.99
Wii Play $49.99
$25 GC with $200 purchase

Last edited by a moderator:
heads up to those looking for a cheaper HOTD...

35$ @ amazon.ca w/ 10$ off coupon... don't fall for this 60$ crap!!!

edit: seems to be backorder now! good on those who bought this game... should be back soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bestbuy

Free Wii starter kit (16 gb sd memory, remote wrist strap, nunchuck and remote sleeves) with purchase of Wii console

SF4 $69.99, CE $79.99
Fear2 $59.99
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $34.99

huh? SF4 CE is 79.99? its 89.99 at eb!

if this is true.. i gotta find a way to "pricematch" so i can get this for 79.99 :(

EDIT: futureshop, and EB and i believe the rest has this for 89.99 but bestbuy actually have this for 79.99..... ulg....

EB prices within 10$ if you bring them the flyer...which is pretty pathetic...but I guess it'll work. Hopefully you don't spend 10$ in ink printing out the entire flyer though :p

[quote name='danthemightyone']
Fear2 $59.99[/quote]
isn't steam selling this for 49.99? and $55.00 after conversion? Not a whole lot of savings but still $5 is $5. Also, feel free to ignore if you opt for console only

[quote name='danthemightyone']Bestbuy

Free Wii starter kit (16 gb sd memory, remote wrist strap, nunchuck and remote sleeves) with purchase of Wii console

SF4 $69.99, CE $79.99
Fear2 $59.99
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $34.99[/quote]

You're not Lone_Prodigy.

[quote name='Dragon52']Anyone know the price for Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? on PSP?[/quote]

$39.99 US on rosenqueen.com, $36.99 USD on amazon.com
$49.99 CAD on amazon.ca

[quote name='Median']You're not Lone_Prodigy.[/quote]

lol I don't mind, really. If someone can get the flyers before me, be my guest and post them. I don't have a monopoly on this stuff anyway.

danthemightyone, it isn't etched in stone ANYWHERE that you can't post flyer deals.

Please don't delete your posts just cause someone said you're not Lone_Prodigy.

Yikes...I think I should probably lay off jokes for the next two or three...forevers. It was a sarcastic joke, nothing more.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']danthemightyone, it isn't etched in stone ANYWHERE that you can't post flyer deals.

Please don't delete your posts just cause someone said you're not Lone_Prodigy.[/quote]

Actually, I think that's a Manchurian Candidate-esque control word. If you tell someone on the Internet that they're not Lone_Prodigy, it triggers a command to delete their last post.

[quote name='halcyon1234']Actually, I think that's a Manchurian Candidate-esque control word. If you tell someone on the Internet that they're not Lone_Prodigy, it triggers a command to delete their last post.[/quote]

So you've found out, eh? Looks like I'd better clean this up. Hey halcyon, you're not Lone_Prodigy. Now no one will know :D

Sorry for the post coming off as menacing, didn't mean for that. Now I know for sure that sarcasm does not work on the Internet.

[quote name='danthemightyone']$39.99 US on rosenqueen.com, $36.99 USD on amazon.com
$49.99 CAD on amazon.ca[/quote]

Wow. :cold::cold::cold::cold:

Here I thought I was going to be busting out with Nostalgia with the Prinny penguins. But for $50... Sure there is the coupon. But ouch. I'll still end up picking it up, because from my experience NIS America games don't go cheap, they go out of print.

[quote name='eday_2010']That free Wii starter kit at Best Buy doesn't make any sense since the Wii can't read cards larger than 2 gigs.[/quote]
It can as long as they're not SDHC, which most cards over 2GB are. At least that's the way it was last time I checked.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It can as long as they're not SDHC, which most cards over 2GB are. At least that's the way it was last time I checked.[/quote]

That's right, although it is hard to find an SD card over 2gig that arn't SDHC, they DO exist! But I've NEVER seen a 16gig one. The biggest I've seen is 4gig.

[quote name='Median']You're not Lone_Prodigy.[/quote]
sorry im late on this but periods are strong statements.
see how serious i was? the seriousness effect doubles when you're being grammatically correct too. LOL :)

Not this week specific, but Game Centre (Yonge and Charles, Toronto) had FFIV (DS) used in for $15 today. And they have a steady stream of used Mushroom Men (Wii) for $30 it appears. Sadly, no Deadly Creatures, or early Fire Emblem DS release. :/

bread's done
Back