Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Happy new year CAG! Cold start to 09.

Future Shop

PS3 TNA Impact $39.99
Choose a Singstar bundle for $30 with PS2 Lego Batman bundle $149.99

Trade 2 games for a BR 3-pack (i Robot, Devil Wears Prada, Kingdom of Heaven)

Wii NiGHTs $9.99

360 DMC4 $24.99
360 SCIV $39.99
360 Unreal III $39.99
360 Controller $54.99
360 Network Adapter $89.99
360 Play-and-charge Kit $24.99
360 12-mont Gold $54.99

Icon accessories on sale

Best Buy (until Jan. 4)

360 Arcade with Kameo $199.99
360 Charge base $24.99
360 6-in-1 Pro Gamer's Kit $19.99
360 Shaun White, NFS Undercover, Mirror's Edge, TR Underworld $44.99 each

Wii Deca Sports $19.99
Wii DDR2 bundle with bonus mat $69.99

PS3 80GB with R6V2 and Troy BR $399.99
PS2/3 Driving Wheel $99.99
PS3 Shaun White, SvR 09, NFS Undercover $44.99 each

PC WoW Battlechest $19.99
PC Warhammer Online $29.99
PC Spore $29.99

Toys R Us

DS GH On Tour bundle $39.97
Wii/PS2 Rock Band SE $89.97
$15 off Madagascar 2 for Wii/PS2/PS3/360
Buy a Wii Remote and get a Nunchuk for 1/2 price
$20 off Baja Edge of Control for 360/PS3

[quote name='Azumangaman']For the Trade In, If you trade 2 games in, get the TIV AND the BluRays, I'll probably bite on it.[/quote]

Is their a minimum TIV?

nights is okay.

And yea its get the TIV and the movies if its anything like the fable one.

I wish they kept doing them like the fable one.

Ugh, it is a cold way to start out 09 for sure (and not to mention, the weather in Edmonton is -40 with the wind chill right now). I was hoping for at least a few decent deals... Thanks for the update though.

I'm gonna trade in 2 for the 3pack bluray (assuming its the trade in value of games+3 blurays)

On a side note, does anyone know the current FS trade in value for Gears of war 2?

ok so the 3 pack of blu rays is basically a swap. not a credit + bluray discs deal, ice cold as they've been giving away those crap movies with all blu ray players for the past 2 months

[quote name='JnJosh']ok so the 3 pack of blu rays is basically a swap. not a credit + bluray discs deal, ice cold as they've been giving away those crap movies with all blu ray players for the past 2 months[/quote]
I just did it today and got the movies for free along with the credit.

[quote name='d_bomb_23']I'm gonna trade in 2 for the 3pack bluray (assuming its the trade in value of games+3 blurays)

On a side note, does anyone know the current FS trade in value for Gears of war 2?[/quote]
FS gives $22.80 for Gears 2, you're better off getting $35 from EB

hey all, I went in today with the receipts for 2 separate trades I did in december (POP and Fallout), and was able to get the bluray bundle, in addition to the credit i already got and used. so YMMV I guess. But more importantly, is that BBV $10 TIV for any blu-ray still going on?...

[quote name='onthetrolly']hey all, I went in today with the receipts for 2 separate trades I did in december (POP and Fallout), and was able to get the bluray bundle, in addition to the credit i already got and used. so YMMV I guess. But more importantly, is that BBV $10 TIV for any blu-ray still going on?...[/quote]
They still have the $10 min TIV but they probably won't take the bundled Blu-Rays as they don't have a UPC, all three stores here won't take them, I tried already.

please post your reciept or pm me greywolf (or anyone who got the blurays)

i cant seem to convince them you get the credit + movies

[quote name='greywolf501']I just did it today and got the movies for free along with the credit.[/quote]

Anyone currently seen the free movie pack in Ottawa-area stores?

Called west-end stores and they said out of stock.

There was no coupon or anything for the Blu-Ray 3-pack or anything so they just gave it to me, there is nothing on my receipt for it, just the trade credit.

bread's done
Back